If There Was A Happy Drug......

Would you take it? A drug that would have no side effects, was not addictive, and induced a great sense of well being in you?

Part of me says "yes", another part says this would be like a living death.

What say you?

No. The ups and downs are what makes life what it is, and people who they are.

sometimes, the ups and downs are neccessary for life.

Would you take it? A drug that would have no side effects, was not addictive, and induced a great sense of well being in you?

What say you?
I believe marijuana is pretty damned close to being a perfect drug. Aside from the occasional paranoia, languidness and/or munchies. :razz:

What say you?
I believe marijuana is pretty damned close to being a perfect drug. Aside from the occasional paranoia, languidness and/or munchies. :razz:

I must've been smoking oregano. I never felt all that much of anything.

Being happy all the time is like living where the sun always shines and it never rains. Zzzzzz, no thanks.

No one posted this? Really??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhS2G1plsvU[/ame]

What say you?

Not a chance in hell!

Why mask when you don't feel happy? Or do you think living a lie is a good thing?

You cant know "happy" unless you know "sadness".

Know anything about art? You cant see the light unless there is dark.

There is already Happy Drug with a massive user base. It's called Coffee.

What say you?

Its an old question...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ku4QUhoXk[/ame]

There is already Happy Drug with a massive user base. It's called Coffee.

I don't know about it being a "happy drug", but it DOES keep some of us from going to jail first thing in the morning. :)

Forum List

Back