If There Was A Happy Drug......

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Would you take it? A drug that would have no side effects, was not addictive, and induced a great sense of well being in you?

Part of me says "yes", another part says this would be like a living death.

What say you?

There is a happy drug, its called alcohol, although too much of this can have you end up in bed with another man or woman and regret everything.

Been there. Life is a drug into itself and to be able to awaken every morning and live makes me feel good. No matter what the day may have in store for me I enjoy it. As I get older every day becomes more precious to me and even though I may have heartaches, pains and disapointments I am still living and experiencing the wonders of life.

Any drug, no matter how it makes you feel will take a toll on you.

Would you take it? A drug that would have no side effects, was not addictive, and induced a great sense of well being in you?

Part of me says "yes", another part says this would be like a living death.

What say you?
We'd add it to the water supply as a part of a cocktail designed to 'improve the public health', in order to keep the populace content and easily controlled.

Hypothetically, I mean...

Been there. Life is a drug into itself and to be able to awaken every morning and live makes me feel good. No matter what the day may have in store for me I enjoy it. As I get older every day becomes more precious to me and even though I may have heartaches, pains and disapointments I am still living and experiencing the wonders of life.

Any drug, no matter how it makes you feel will take a toll on you.

I really do enjoy your posts zzzz.
I must spread some reputation around before giving it to you again.
:)

Forum List

Back