If there is anything that you've painted over, what was your chosen target?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
The Lord's birth was painted over by Santa Claus, his resurrection was painted over by a fictitious rabbit, and then the rainbow originally being his promise to never flood the earth again was eventually given a whole other meaning that only went against his word all together and so my question to y'all is, is there anything out there that you yourself have given a whole other meaning? The following are what I myself have changed.

BS-Instead of what that stands for in everyone else's opinion, to me it can also stand for Breeze Shooting.

SOB-My new meaning of the phrase is this: You're a lying Sack Of Bones! SOB for short!

CPR-Considerateness, Patience, and Respect...to me, if you can't show any of them three things, don't expect any of them three things in return.....enjoy your flat lining moment should everyone else choose to leave you laying there on the floor to die due to how trashy it is that you decided to treat them first!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Right me if I am wrong, but isn't there an old saying that goes like this: "If you can't beat them, join them!"

images

The Lord's birth was painted over by Santa Claus, his resurrection was painted over by a fictitious rabbit, and then the rainbow originally being his promise to never flood the earth again was eventually given a whole other meaning that only went against his word all together and so my question to y'all is, is there anything out there that you yourself have given a whole other meaning? The following are what I myself have changed.

BS-Instead of what that stands for in everyone else's opinion, to me it can also stand for Breeze Shooting.

SOB-My new meaning of the phrase is this: You're a lying Sack Of Bones! SOB for short!

CPR-Considerateness, Patience, and Respect...to me, if you can't show any of them three things, don't expect any of them three things in return.....enjoy your flat lining moment should everyone else choose to leave you laying there on the floor to die due to how trashy it is that you decided to treat them first!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Right me if I am wrong, but isn't there an old saying that goes like this: "If you can't beat them, join them!"
When I've painted targets they ceased to exist shortly after.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Um...someone heard you paint houses?

^^^ I did help paint a house once back in 2001. It was bought for my aunt and uncle, may they both be with the Lord now. I helped paint my aunt's bed room. The only other thing that I have a memory of painting is a mailbox. It was black and I painted it green.

^^^ No, but the rainbow already had a meaning before another one was eventually added to it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No, but believe whatever you want, sweetheart! Unicorns and fairy dust! Good for you!
I don't believe in either one of them things.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back