If There Is Another Tea Party Are You Going To Participate?

Will you join the Tea Party

• Yes, but I will support it from a distance (I work and have no days off to give)!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, I will wait and see!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Will you be a son or daughter of liberty? Our forefathers fought the revolutionary war because there were "taxation without representation!" We are living under the same crisis now! We are getting taxed without any recourse! No one is representing us (the great people of this greatest nation on god's green earth) and voting for one criminal after another doesn't seem to fix the problem.

The politicians answer is to keep smacking us with taxes! We are taxed on everything now much higher than what our forefather fought a bloody war over.

Time for the Sons and Daughters of Liberty to raise again. Time for the next US (not just Boston) Tea Party! Time to tell the bureaucrats "To Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"

Last edited:
There are Tax Day Tea Parties slated for April 15 all over the country.

Tax Day Tea Party

Click on your state to see if any are near you. You might also want to email the party that is close to you. I found that one that is about 45 minutes from me is not happening but I emailed them and they told me of others nearby that were not listed.

Forum List

Back