If there ever was a reason not to vote for Romney...

Oldguy

Sep 25, 2012
Texas
....this is it.

Lindsay Lohan supports him.:D

Lindsay Lohan switches horses, endorses Mitt Romney for President | Fox News

Ya know...the right is always going on about Hollywood's support of Obama, listing so-called "liberals" like George Clooney or Steven Spielberg and making the case that since they support Obama, he must be just like them.

Well...what does the support of Hollywood's chief drug addict and drunk have to say about Mitt Romney?

Heh, righties! The shoe's on the other foot now. How does it fit? :D

give-a-fuck.php.gif

Well, that's it. Some airhead actress with more issues than hairs on her head endorsed Romney and a bozo like Oldguy thinks it's relevant so I guess it must be. Shucks, and I wanted Mitt to win. Oh, well, maybe next time.

....this is it.

Lindsay Lohan supports him.:D

Lindsay Lohan switches horses, endorses Mitt Romney for President | Fox News

Ya know...the right is always going on about Hollywood's support of Obama, listing so-called "liberals" like George Clooney or Steven Spielberg and making the case that since they support Obama, he must be just like them.

Well...what does the support of Hollywood's chief drug addict and drunk have to say about Mitt Romney?

Heh, righties! The shoe's on the other foot now. How does it fit? :D

I always thought it was because Actors feel guilty about the money they make, and that acting as a profession tend to attract the liberal hippy dippy mindset more than other professions.

Plus most actors play brighter people on screen than they actually are.

Well, that's it. Some airhead actress with more issues than hairs on her head endorsed Romney and a bozo like Oldguy thinks it's relevant so I guess it must be. Shucks, and I wanted Mitt to win. Oh, well, maybe next time.

Well now...just wait a damn minute!

It's a Big Deal when Obama has a fund raiser in Hollywood. And, it's a Big Deal when Hollywood celebrities endorse the President. It's an indication of all kinds of nefarious undertakings.

Why is it not a Big Deal when Lindsay Lohan endorses Romney?

Ya can't have it both ways. Either a Hollywood celebrity endorsement is a Big Deal, or it's not.

Which is it?

Well now...just wait a damn minute!

It's a Big Deal when Obama has a fund raiser in Hollywood. And, it's a Big Deal when Hollywood celebrities endorse the President. It's an indication of all kinds of nefarious undertakings.

Why is it not a Big Deal when Lindsay Lohan endorses Romney?

Ya can't have it both ways. Either a Hollywood celebrity endorsement is a Big Deal, or it's not.

Which is it?

It's not a Big Deal. Hollywood's biggest attention whore endorsing politics's biggest attention whore is not surprising at all.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back