If there are witnesses Obama & Biden will be Subpoenaed.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Short and sweet.

Discuss:

Obama should be subpoenaed in The Impeachment if there are witnesses.

1.) He knew what was going on in The Ukraine with The Bidens

2.) He gave the order to Joe Biden to get The Ukraine Prosecutor Fired

3.) He gave the order to take out Trump
with The Russian Propaganda he purchased.

Biden should be called as a witness.

1.) He extorted The Ukraine with a Quid Pro Quo to Fire The Ukraine Prosecutor investigating his son.

2.) His family received millions in benefits from China and Ukraine simply because Joe Biden was head of Ukraine and China initiatives for The Obama Administration.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

All Roads Lead To Ukraine

ALL ROADS LEAD TO UKRAINE

Don't forget one of the first things Trump did when he got in to office was do audits sending all these bureacrats in to a panicked state.

How did Hillary Clinton ‘lose’ $6 billion at the State Department?

One has to wonder why The Obama Administration, Clinton Campaign, Obama State Department, and Podesta Group were throwing so much money in to The Ukraine Elections to Oppose an Anti-Corruption Government that was trying to get elected there.

Obama did his dirty work through The Podesta Group, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, Joe Biden, and The US Embassy In Ukraine, and funneled money in to a Ukraine NGO owned by Soros to oppose The Anti Corruption Candidates in Ukraine. Manfort and Gates were heavily used by The Obama Administration and Podesta Group for operations in Ukraine.

Then after that election when The Anti-Corruption Government was Elected, The Ukrainian Politicians Obama was supporting all fled to Russia.

Then Obama Seals his records on Ukraine citing Executive Privilege!

Then Obama had The Clinton Campaign be granted Full Blanket Immunity!

Then Obama had The Podesta Group be granted Full Blanket Immunity!

A Whistle Blower rats on Clinton about her secret Server which Obama denies knowledge of despite being caught in a lie when it was revealed he and his staff used aliases to communicate clandestinely with Clinton on that server so they could avoid FOIA and other types of discovery.

Comey Allows Clinton To Bleach Bit Her Server of 33,000 Emails!

The IT tech who Bleach Bitted Clinton's Server in violation of 2 Federal Court Orders is given immunity in exchange for testimony. He is asked 256 questions about his actions and about what he knows and despite having full immunity, pleads the 5th 256 Times!

Guccifer who says he and other countries did hack Clinton's Server despite The Obama Administration saying that never happened. Guccifer also says, he knows the original DNC Server was shipped to The Ukraine to hide it, and then an "edited copy" of the hard drive was given to Crowdstrike.

No Subpoena is ever issued on The DNC Server which The DNC Claimed was hacked and exposed Podesta's Emails. Only Crowdstrike looks at a copy of the VHD from the DNC Server and claims Russia hacked it. Weeks later, they had to retract nearly all of their statements as IT Techs all over the blogosphere called them out on all of their logical fallacies, errors, and technical nonsense. Lies in laymen terms.

Guccifer is arrested, extradited to The US and is locked up and is never heard from again.

Hillary Clinton Destroys 17 Electronic Devices!
Pakistani Hackers Hired by Clinton, Destroy dozens of hard drives as they flee The US!

Seth Rich gets murdered after uploading Podesta Emails to Assange.
The Remaining Hacker goes with Hillary Clinton to work on her campaign, despite being caught prying in to Congressional Files!

Comey sweeps all Clinton's Crimes Under the Rug.

The Obama Administration launches Russian Collusion COUP Hoax based on Russian Dirty Dossier he paid for that we now find out actually originated from The Ukraine and US Embassy. This Russian or Ukrainian Propaganda is later used falsely in FISA to get Wiretap Warrants on The Trump Campaign.

Gates and Manafort who worked for Obama and knew what was going on in The Ukraine, have their homes raided, are placed in solitary confinement, convicted on bogus charges and are never heard from again.

Julian Assange who says he got the Podesta Emails from Seth Rich is eventually Extradited, Locked Up and has never been hear from again!

Trump makes a phone call to congratulate The Ukraine President who ran on a Anti-Corruption Ukraine platform and then asks him to keep him informed about rumors of alleged corruption in Ukraine committed by The Obama Administration.

A Few weeks Later, Vindman a Ukrainian and his Brother who works for Adam Schiff, helps Adam Schiff and Eric Ciaramella write a Bogus Whistle Blower Report on a call to Ukraine!

Suddenly old footage of Joe Biden threatening The Ukraine to fire The Prosecutor Resurface as some people realize there is something fishy going on with this whole never ending attempt to remove President Trump.

Joe Biden:
"Fire The Prosecutor Investigating Hunter, or you aren't getting The Millions"!

President Trump shocks Schiff and releases The Transcript! contradicting The Whistle Blower Report

Schiff gets up in front of America and reads a completely Sham and Fictitious Manufactured Version of that phone call Transcript!

Adam Schiff who originally said everyone would get to interview The Whistle Blower shuts that down, says No, and then interrupts anyone who even dares to get close to revealing who The Whistle Blower is in testimony.

Schiff then has The IG Interview transcript which is critical of Schiff and The Whistleblower and seems to indicate Schiff lied about contact with The Whistleblower classified as "Intelligence" and refuses to allow The Trump Defense team to see that transcript. No one has seen it yet, and Schiff is refusing to turn it over.

The Pelosi Lead House Rushes to start an impeachment about The Ukraine phone call despite The Ukraine President telling The House, that their accusations are false. Adam Schiff refuses to release memos of his conversations with Vindman and The Whistle Blower, or The IGs testimony.

Hunter Biden refuses to comply with a Judges Order to turn over his Financial Records documenting his earnings at Burisma in his Child Support Case.

Joe Biden states he will refuse to comply with a Senate Subpoena to answer any questions about anything he knows about Ukraine or Burisma.

And here we are today.

Last edited:

Glad you applaud getting to the Truth of What The Obama Administration Joe Biden, The Podesta Group and Clinton Campaign were doing with our tax dollars in The Ukraine.

that is not applause dumb ass, that is hysterical laughing at your Russian bot self. But I guess that was not part of your programming .

I’m applauding you’re trolling Of My Thread and your affirmation of it!

Where there is smoke there is fire

Glad you applaud getting to the Truth of What The Obama Administration Joe Biden, The Podesta Group and Clinton Campaign were doing with our tax dollars in The Ukraine.

that is not applause dumb ass, that is hysterical laughing at your Russian bot self. But I guess that was not part of your programming .

I’m applauding you’re trolling Of My Thread and your affirmation of it!

Where there is smoke there is fire

She is sort of hot...plus she is a evil bitch that sold her soul for a mere 25 grand...which is sort of hot in its own way.

Short and sweet.

Discuss:

2.) He gave the order to take out Trump

Doubtful. The republicans worked with and like Obama. Why you think John Bhoner quit? It was because he was caught making a deal to pass Obamacare. He basically sold out his constituents for congress not having to take part in it.

How much you want to bet Nancy Pelosi got some of that money?

In related DEM PARTY CORRUPTION news...the head of San Francisco Public Works was arrested Monday by the FBI on suspicion of accepting bribes for airport concession contracts.

They are all on the take, federal, state, local. I have lived in these Dem strongholds its a I'm gonna get mine culture.

Good Read Detailing how The Democrat
Party on just Middle Class Salaries made each other multi millionaires during The Obama Administration.
Leftist-NoBorder-DesktopPopup-3224x1700.gif

In related DEM PARTY CORRUPTION news...the head of San Francisco Public Works was arrested Monday by the FBI on suspicion of accepting bribes for airport concession contracts.

They are all on the take, federal, state, local. I have lived in these Dem strongholds its a I'm gonna get mine culture.

Even Sanders is on the Take, and we know Obama and Clinton were. Heck, what was her campaign doing in The Ukraine during the election?

No one has ever explained what her campaign was doing at The US Embassy in The Ukraine before The Dirty Dossier was unleashed on America,

How bernie got rich

Even Sanders is on the Take, and we know Obama and Clinton were. Heck, what was her campaign doing in The Ukraine during the election?

No one has ever explained what her campaign was doing at The US Embassy in The Ukraine before The Dirty Dossier was unleashed on America,

The Bidens are the tip of the iceberg, that's why Washington politicians are freaked out.

Short and sweet.

Discuss:

2.) He gave the order to take out Trump

Biden should be called as a witness.

1.) He extorted The Ukraine with a Quid Pro Quo to Fire The Ukraine Prosecutor investigating his son.

2.) His family received millions in benefits from China and Ukraine simply because Joe Biden was head of Ukraine and China initiatives for The Obama Administration.
Neither one of them has anything to do with the impeachment.

The War Started when Trump Said

“Drain The Swamp!”

The Bidens are the tip of the iceberg, that's why Washington politicians are freaked out.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back