If there are five apples, and you take away three, how many do you have?

How dumb are you?

• Dumb

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Dumber than dumb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty fuckin' dumb

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
ahhh, populist progressivism on public display (editec, dilloduck, palerider).

populist progressives are the ones who take the progress out of any progressivist movement.

What's the opposite of above me?

there is no opposite as one can be a populist progressive nitwit of any stripe...

conservative, liberal, libertarian, kook, nutjob, wingnut...

it's what people like Perot, Kucinich, Huckabee and yes---Obama, count on when appealing to the masses. but most of the time a lot of dupes on the left who think they are liberals because they are polar opposites of people they think are conservatives...

get my drift or do I need to spell it all out for you? If I do you may be a nitwit suffering from PP yourself. It's a common affliction that seems to spread with the dumbing down of critical thinking faculties.

there is no opposite as one can be a populist progressive nitwit of any stripe...

conservative, liberal, libertarian, kook, nutjob, wingnut...

it's what people like Perot, Kucinich, Huckabee and yes---Obama, count on when appealing to the masses. but most of the time a lot of dupes on the left who think they are liberals because they are polar opposites of people they think are conservatives...

get my drift or do I need to spell it all out for you? If I do you may be a nitwit suffering from PP yourself. It's a common affliction that seems to spread with the dumbing down of critical thinking faculties.

Wow, went right over your head...

Assuming you what?

Why does it always have to be about you? Why can't be about me...just me, huh?

Hey, I have no more fukin' apples okay? It doesn't matter how many the stupid fuckin' test talks about. I want my pie!

You asked, "How many apples do YOU have?" ;)

Oh no!

I'm a populist...somebody who believes that the point of governance is to assist the POPULUS!!!

What's worse...I'm a demogogue...one whose appeals are based on what the people want.

The horror!

Forum List

Back