If the World were to end

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Anyone here can come over to my house.

I don't have food stores, or seeds or guns, but if you come by I will treat you like you were my brother (who is smarter than me and has stocks of foods and seeds and guns).

It is my firm belief that I won't and probably most of us won't survive whatever disaster occurs that will make gold worth $12,000 an ounce or make us farm our own veggies, so it's Party Time!

I'll bet you want my brothers address LOL

I don't have food stores, or seeds or guns, but if you come by I will treat you like you were my brother (who is smarter than me and has stocks of foods and seeds and guns).

It is my firm belief that I won't and probably most of us won't survive whatever disaster occurs that will make gold worth $12,000 an ounce or make us farm our own veggies, so it's Party Time!

Guns and Ammo FTW :)

I am of the considered opinion that if the world ends, we will all be dead.

That's a dead end for those keeping score at home.

Forum List

Back