If the world as we know it ended tomorrow...

I would miss that fact I couldn't see all the little cry babies posting about Trump every 10 seconds. So, I have decided to go ahead and implement plan "no more tears" and kill the grid.

OMG! Our power just went off here! I just turned my generator on the the wife can still watch the TV and the wifi works.

I wonder how many religious fanatics would end up killing their children for some delusion they have in their mind, like the rapture?

Some of those are pretty good answers. Grocery stores was something I didn't think of. But suppose that your family, friends and pets were all still there, what would you most miss? This morning, I was thinking paper towels.
Since we will finally be able to run around and be naked, i will just use old t shirts

Some of those are pretty good answers. Grocery stores was something I didn't think of. But suppose that your family, friends and pets were all still there, what would you most miss? This morning, I was thinking paper towels.
Since we will finally be able to run around and be naked, i will just use old t shirts
Do you wear paper towels often? Nah, just kidding. Clothing would be a change, certainly.

Forum List

Back