If the USA is the world superpower

So if ISIS had a nuke you say correctly that they'd use it, so isn't it legit to nuke them first?
No, but definitely hit them so hard they lose the nuke. No doubt ISIS needs to be neutralized, but like neutralizing al-Qaeda, we don't need another fundamentalist Islamic terror group rising from the ashes. The region needs a long term solution and that means an international coalition since the US should stop being the World Police. We should participate, but everyone else should have skin in the game too.
Never going to happen. Nuke them now and the people will turn against them

You aren't a super power if your leadership is clueless.
You are if you have enough nukes. ;)
Not if you never use them, or even intend to. I would have dropped at least one on ISIS a long fucking time ago. Why bomb them from the air with airplanes and small charges? Go big and go home.

Population of Mosul 2015 is around 600k.......... ISIS estimated in that area is less than 5k.
So dropping a nuke killing 600k civilians ........ Will that make us any better than ISIS or worst?

Not if you never use them, or even intend to. I would have dropped at least one on ISIS a long fucking time ago. Why bomb them from the air with airplanes and small charges? Go big and go home.

Population of Mosul 2015 is around 600k.......... ISIS estimated in that area is less than 5k.
So dropping a nuke killing 600k civilians ........ Will that make us any better than ISIS or worst?
We killed about 250,000 Iraqis and nobody seemed to care.

We killed combatants. Not our fault if the terrorists killed fellow Iraqis.

There is a big difference between accidentally killing someone and intentionally murdering 600K noncombatants.

So killing 600k civilians make your opinion better?
And how did you came up that we killed 250k Iraqis?

We killed combatants. Not our fault if the terrorists killed fellow Iraqis.

There is a big difference between accidentally killing someone and intentionally murdering 600K noncombatants.
A lot of people who got killed I iraq were civilians. Anyways, it's just a bunch of sand monkeys.

So killing 600k civilians make your opinion better?
And how did you came up that we killed 250k Iraqis?
They would nuke our cities if they could, stop being such a crybaby.

Forum List

Back