If the USA is the world superpower

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
How come it can't even control it's own borders?

It goes around the world bombing countries, and here at home it can't control immigration.

Virtually all other major countries in this world have better immigration enforcement than America. What this tell me is that America is not really a superpower, but an empire that is failing, out of control, and headed for civil war.

1. We do control our own borders. How does building a 2000 mile white elephant along our southern border suddenly change us to "a nation that protects its borders"?

2. IMO, the reason Congress doesn't control illegal immigration (immigration is already controlled) is because too many well monied interests are making too much cash off the backs of illegal aliens. Only 59% of whom are Mexican BTW. Demographics of Immigrants in the United States Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

3. Disagreed about out of control and civil war. Too much money would be lost either way. The 1%, both Hillary and Trump included, would lose far too much money if our economy was tanked by civil war or our government collapsed.

FWIW, most of what you posted is simply regurgitating the fear-mongering by those making the money off the status quo.

countries-of-origin-infographic-V4-758width.JPG

What I'm suggesting, is you need to extend your borders. You need to go further into the americas.

You might even have some fun, God forfend.

The Internet Poster, Joe McCarthy was right.

We must push out, we must take more land. Are we not breeding? Do we not need moar land?

Fuck this shit. We need MOAR!

What is with the defective dopes always touching themselves over fantasies of "civil war"?

How come it can't even control it's own borders?

It goes around the world bombing countries, and here at home it can't control immigration.

Virtually all other major countries in this world have better immigration enforcement than America. What this tell me is that America is not really a superpower, but an empire that is failing, out of control, and headed for civil war.
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

You aren't a super power if your leadership is clueless.
You are if you have enough nukes. ;)
Not if you never use them, or even intend to. I would have dropped at least one on ISIS a long fucking time ago. Why bomb them from the air with airplanes and small charges? Go big and go home.
Which city would you have obliterated along with thousands of innocent victims? How many Americans or allies?

You should know our technology has reached a point it's more effective to take out a single car or building than wipe out an entire city because you are pissed.

What is your point? A superpower is a huge country with long borders.

North Koreans jump the border into China all the time. I bet it's not hard to get into Russia from Kazakhstan.

You aren't a super power if your leadership is clueless.
You are if you have enough nukes. ;)
Not if you never use them, or even intend to. I would have dropped at least one on ISIS a long fucking time ago. Why bomb them from the air with airplanes and small charges? Go big and go home.
Which city would you have obliterated along with thousands of innocent victims? How many Americans or allies?

You should know our technology has reached a point it's more effective to take out a single car or building than wipe out an entire city because you are pissed.
Ya, that's it, I wouldn't wait for allies to get out of the way. :lmao:

Cockroaches are taken out with a wide angle spray. What we're doing now in Mosul just made most of them scatter and will only kill a small number of them.

Cockroaches are taken out with a wide angle spray. What we're doing now in Mosul just made most of them scatter and will only kill a small number of them.
Which explains why you aren't in charge. ;)

There are a lot of ramifications to using nukes on enemies other than the joy of seeing them, along with millions of innocents, go up in a ball of fire.

Which explains why you aren't in charge. ;)

There are a lot of ramifications to using nukes on enemies other than the joy of seeing them, along with millions of innocents, go up in a ball of fire.
Never said war was pretty. Like in Japan at the end of WWII. You do what you have to do.

Never said war was pretty. Like in Japan at the end of WWII. You do what you have to do.
Japan 1945 and the Middle East 2016 are apples and oranges. Agreed on "You do what you have to do", but it's important to do it smartly, effectively and with full awareness of the consequences.

OTOH, are you looking forward to seeing a US city nuked like Odium and his friends?

I will wait for marching orders from God Emperor Trump and God Emperor Putin :)
I'm not. I'm fighting the fucking Russians and their cocksucking supporters. Are you are Putin lover or not? Your posts say you are.
And The Russians would be helping America and Americans destroy Clinton and her puppets in control of America.
]The American people brought it on themselves then! If they allow a rigged election to select their dictator then its only fate that a great leader like Putin would see our weakness and invade. I would rather live under Putin occupied America than the America we have now. Hell he don't even have to invade just send some special forces units....or a couple well placed nukes.

Japan 1945 and the Middle East 2016 are apples and oranges. Agreed on "You do what you have to do", but it's important to do it smartly, effectively and with full awareness of the consequences.

OTOH, are you looking forward to seeing a US city nuked like Odium and his friends?

I will wait for marching orders from God Emperor Trump and God Emperor Putin :)
I'm not. I'm fighting the fucking Russians and their cocksucking supporters. Are you are Putin lover or not? Your posts say you are.
And The Russians would be helping America and Americans destroy Clinton and her puppets in control of America.
]The American people brought it on themselves then! If they allow a rigged election to select their dictator then its only fate that a great leader like Putin would see our weakness and invade. I would rather live under Putin occupied America than the America we have now. Hell he don't even have to invade just send some special forces units....or a couple well placed nukes.
Thinking that Islamic nutjobs won't use a nuke on us because we haven't used any on them is absurd, ridiculous and delusional.

Thinking that Islamic nutjobs won't use a nuke on us because we haven't used any on them is absurd, ridiculous and delusional.
There's a lot more to it than that, but I can see I'm taxing your capacity to comprehend the bigger picture. Okay, let's stick with your single simple idea: I'm thinking more about the state nutjobs, not the stateless. No doubt, if ISIS could find a nuke, they'd use it.

There's a lot more to it than that, but I can see I'm taxing your capacity to comprehend the bigger picture. Okay, let's stick with your single simple idea: I'm thinking more about the state nutjobs, not the stateless. No doubt, if ISIS could find a nuke, they'd use it.
So if ISIS had a nuke you say correctly that they'd use it, so isn't it legit to nuke them first?

So if ISIS had a nuke you say correctly that they'd use it, so isn't it legit to nuke them first?
No, but definitely hit them so hard they lose the nuke. No doubt ISIS needs to be neutralized, but like neutralizing al-Qaeda, we don't need another fundamentalist Islamic terror group rising from the ashes. The region needs a long term solution and that means an international coalition since the US should stop being the World Police. We should participate, but everyone else should have skin in the game too.

Forum List

Back