If the US can't catch Osama...

Bonano

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
...bin Laden, is it because OBL actually is working for the US war machine to keep funds flowing to weapons makers? Maybe he's a secret VP of Haliburton and a good friend of Dick Cheney? I mean like, if they caught Saddam in about 3 weeks... Tim McVeigh in about 2 hours...

theodenstupidity0yw.jpg

• Banned
Ok, if I'm so dumb, what's you're theory on why Osama hasn't been caught yet. :popcorn:

Ok, if I'm so dumb, what's you're theory on why Osama hasn't been caught yet. :popcorn:

Why hasnt Jimmy Hoffas body been found? You cant always find what your looking for. The world is a big place.

Yup. It seems that the most powerful, advanced nation in the history of humanity can't beat a bunch of hillbilly's in the mountains of Pakistan.

Who's financing them anyway?

It's not like Vietnam where the Soviet Union and China were backing them.

Where do they get their munitions?

Seems unbelievable!

Unless of course you consider that the entire world is run by Swiss bankers and the worldwide financial elite, whose primary goal is the destruction of modern government.

Then it doesn't seem so surprising.

If? He was given a 9 year head start. But hey, we got Saddam. The guy who never attacked the US.

If? He was given a 9 year head start. But hey, we got Saddam. The guy who never attacked the US.

Be honest. None of that Drama Queen Stuff. The least you could do is place the blame on the State Department. Tell State that they have 48 hours to give him up, or we are taking away their toys and allowance.

Bush is doing kinda like OJ and apparantly looking for Osama on golf courses and such.

You never know. He could be driving that cab at night, and need to caddy during the day just to pay increased cost of taxes and services. :lol:

Osama bin Laden is the all-time champion of hide and seek. He's single-handedly defeated the US army and made them look like incompetent fools.

Forum List

Back