If the U.S. is irredeemably racist and otherwise intolerable, why not leave?

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Not surprisingly, according to this reponsible American and many others supporting his views, not all black or American citizens of African descent share the same values and beliefs. It is time for ALL Americans to recognize and deal with this reality.

In the following broadcast Life Coach Lenon Honor, an apparent caring, sensible, RESPONSIBLE American citizen, speaks about what he calls "The White Supremacy Promotion Hustle" ~Lenon Honor

"3 LESSONS LEARNED FROM PHIL OF THE ADVISE SHOW" Streamed live on Oct 2, 2018 by Lenon Honor

Lenon Honor, Peace Respect.jpg

Peace.

If some one gripes that their taxes are being spent on something where results are not optimal, that is a right. Depending on what it is spent on can get you called things we see in the media everyday. We are a corrupted people and a corrupted nation. Sadly there are a good percentage of people who strive to live the life of what is right and wrong. But it is tough. And tougher when the real tests begins in ones life.

Seriously, why stay in this country if it is nothing more than a racist hellhole? Why not move to Canada or somewhere else where they would love to accept asylum seekers from the U.S.?

Otherwise, why not live your life here and not be obsessed by what you think others think about you? After all, isn't living well the best revenge?

STFU. If you had to put up with the bullshit you wouldn't be saying this. Racism is not just about what people think about you. If you actually faced it you'd know that too. I was born here and I don't have to move any motherfuckin where. Just stop being racists. It can't be that hard.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

STFU. If you had to put up with the bullshit you wouldn't be saying this. Racism is not just about what people think about you. If you actually faced it you'd know that too. I was born here and I don't have to move any motherfuckin where. Just stop being racists. It can't be that hard.

Hello, IM2. Keeping it 100% REAL and Respectful.

In your opinion is Racism, the concept of White Supremacy or White Privilege, Mental Illness or some other factor(s) responsible for America's large segregation minded, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community choosing to HARASS, Bully, Threaten, Intimidate and Denigrate as "C^^NS, SELL-OUTS, and TRAITORS" our free thinking black or American friends, neighbors & co-workers of African descent CHOOSING to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness?

IM2, Denounce Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X, Umar Johnson.png

Forum List

Back