If the Tea Party truly is Racist then why did they do this?

I don't think the MOVEMENT is racist.

I do however feel that RACE is one of the issues that puts people into the streets on behalf of the TP movement.

If Obama was a White guy I doubt the movement would have gotten enough interest to become a player on the political scene, but I do not think the movement is entirely based on hating minorities.
If that's what you think, you don't think at all.

heres a clue, maybe it was all those racist signs and the support of things like IDs for people to vote when there is no fraud these bills are stopping yet they do result in Legal American voters being kept from voting.

You know you've been fed a carefully-crafted vision of the TEA Party, don't you?

Whatever you do, don't question the liberal media. You might be exposed to ideas that contradict your wold view.

Why is it, that every time you guys appoint or like someone who is black, you have to point it out?
To counteract the specious claims of racism from the left.
It is kind of like saying, " I am not a racist, I have black friends".
Odd. Whenever I point out leftists using homosexuality as an insult, they invariably say, "I'm not a homophobe. I have gay friends!"

A lot of TP people definitely are anti non white, non christian, and they think minorities are a problem.
See, Luissa? Specious claims of racism.

Those type of posts were just the people's defense mechanisms. They are embarassed for themselves that the tea party showed them to be wrong and proved their statements implicating the tea party as racist to be lies.

Why is it, that every time you guys appoint or like someone who is black, you have to point it out?

Odd. Whenever I point out leftists using homosexuality as an insult, they invariably say, "I'm not a homophobe. I have gay friends!"

A lot of TP people definitely are anti non white, non christian, and they think minorities are a problem.

Those type of posts were just the people's defense mechanisms. They are embarassed for themselves that the tea party showed them to be wrong and proved their statements implicating the tea party as racist to be lies.
So are you claiming I think the Tea Party as a whole is racist? I am in the quotes?

Sorry your guy had no clue how to play with the big boys, but don't take it out on me.

Daveman can call me a homophobe all he wants too, or a racist. The guy is a moron, and don't care much about what he has to say. And we won't talk about how he uses a gay man getting beat up to fit his agenda.

Why? Actions speak louder than words.
I don't need to tell you I am not a homophobe, my actions speak louder than words. ;)

I don't need to tell you I am not a homophobe, my actions speak louder than words. ;)

What makes one a homophobe?

Someone that believes homosexual acts is an abomination?

Someone that's against homosexual marriages?

And if someone believes either of those things, then where does the fear come into play. After all "homophobe" is having "fear" of homosexuals. Is it not?

So are you claiming I think the Tea Party as a whole is racist? I am in the quotes?

Sorry your guy had no clue how to play with the big boys, but don't take it out on me.

Daveman can call me a homophobe all he wants too, or a racist. The guy is a moron, and don't care much about what he has to say. And we won't talk about how he uses a gay man getting beat up to fit his agenda.

I am claiming that those types of posts that dave was referring to are just examples of people's defense mechanisms once they realized the lie of "tea party is racism" which they have repeated was proven to be a lie.

I'm not "taking it out on you" that cain didn't handle the situation well. I'm just referring to the obvious absurdity of anyone trying to abscribe racism to the teapartiers.

Just because you may have been fond of the dishonest "tea party racism" mantra and have seen it dispelled don't take it out on me ;)

I am claiming that those types of posts that dave was referring to are just examples of people's defense mechanisms once they realized the lie of "tea party is racism" which they have repeated was proven to be a lie.

I'm not "taking it out on you" that cain didn't handle the situation well. I'm just referring to the obvious absurdity of anyone trying to abscribe racism to the teapartiers.

Just because you may have been fond of the dishonest "tea party racism" mantra and have seen it dispelled don't take it out on me ;)

I have been fond of the tea party racism mantra? That is news to me.

Just because I pointed out, some had to hold up Cain as example of why they are not racist, doesn't mean I thought the Tea Party was racist. ;)

Of course, I am just a liberal homophobe.

I have been fond of the tea party racism mantra? That is news to me.

Just because I pointed out, some had to hold up Cain as example of why they are not racist, doesn't mean I thought the Tea Party was racist. ;)

Of course, I am just a liberal homophobe.

That is good to know (that you aren't) and just because you are liberal doesn't mean you can't be a homophobe (and i know your not that ;))

:eusa_hand: daveman is always accusing people of being racist....and no doubt he has on more than one occasion claimed that all Democrats are racist. I've never seen you say anything about that.

Cain and West are both popular with the TEA Parties. Damn, it's gonna be tricky for the left to spin that one. Both black, both conservatives, both popular with the 'racist' TEA Parties. Tricky. Very, very tricky.
Simple.

"They're not black enough!"

actually, i can tell you what it is... they are both members of a minority who hate being part of a minority and support policies and positions that are against the self-interest of their group.

there are jews like that, too... i don't think much of them either.

Cain and West are both popular with the TEA Parties. Damn, it's gonna be tricky for the left to spin that one. Both black, both conservatives, both popular with the 'racist' TEA Parties. Tricky. Very, very tricky.
Simple.

actually, i can tell you what it is... they are both members of a minority who hate being part of a minority and support policies and positions that are against the self-interest of their group.

So policies of personal responsibility, lower financial burdens imposed by the govt, and wanting to provide the opportunity to work for prosperity are bad for minorites? Really?

I think minorities would love opportunities to work their way up to a position like Godfather's Pizza CEO or President of the United States?

Maybe you just weren't specific enough with that accusation for me to understand how you came to that conclusion.

These folks have a habit of bitterly clinging to their illusions and discarding reality.

Yes. They really believe that shit.

Horseshit.

:eusa_hand: daveman is always accusing people of being racist....
Just racists. Not people I disagree with.

You know, like the left does.
...and no doubt he has on more than one occasion claimed that all Democrats are racist. I've never seen you say anything about that.
I have never made that claim.

It sounds like you're letting your bigotry against conservatives do your thinking for you. I know someone has to, but the voices in your head aren't very reliable.

Simple.

What is the self-interest of blacks?

Simple.

So policies of personal responsibility, lower financial burdens imposed by the govt, and wanting to provide the opportunity to work for prosperity are bad for minorites? Really?

I think minorities would love opportunities to work their way up to a position like Godfather's Pizza CEO or President of the United States?

Maybe you just weren't specific enough with that accusation for me to understand how you came to that conclusion.

Simple.

What is the self-interest of blacks?

It seems her post left us both with questions more than answers ;)

Forum List

Back