If the supremes axe the federal exchange, what will the gop do?

a failed campaign promise. what did Reagan fail to deliver on?

I never voted for Reagan, Dainty. What the fuck does he have to do with this discussion?
It has to do with living in the real world where people who take campaign promises as some sort of a sacred thing are fools and tools.

There isn't one President in the history of humanity that has ever delivered on all campaign promises

It's all about partisan bs

Reagan is completely irrelevant to this discussion. Try to stay on topic.

The Hartford speech was made in 2007.

You guys are all quoting a speech that was said before the law was even fricking written.

All kinds of idiocy here.

He made the claim over a dozen times both before and after he was elected. Another lie you've told in this thread while accusing others of being the liars.
If he does it again, will you be seeking the death penalty?

You never link any source supporting your claim that the ACA was designed to make health care spending decrease.....that is just a made up myth you'd like to believe is true. Every expert on the ACA stated that health care spending was going to keep going up no matter what, which is fricking brain dead easy to figure since the baby boomer generation is just starting to retire.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: God, you people have no shame at all. You just flat out lie and think nothing of it.

Everyone knew the best possible outcome of the ACA was to slow down healthcare spending, and EVERY SINGLE CRITIC was constantly spewing garbage about how the ACA would make healthcare spending sky rocket....it didn't.

We were right, conservanuts were wrong, yet again.

582102dbd90ca56e069ec28f0a99ee59.jpg

"Healthcare spending" is not the same thing as "the cost of insurance premiums".

Like I said, you all just keep moving the goal posts to reassure yourselves.

Besides you really shouldn't take campaign promises at face value anyway.

Okay fine buddy, take that speech made before the ACA was even written as a bill about a campaign promise to lower premiums as proof there was some claim healthcare spending would decrease with the ACA.....that's very intelligent of you.
So you admit you voted for a manipulative liar not once, but twice, and have no qualms with that whatsoever. That actually doesn't surprise me. The promise of free stuff is quite powerful.

*yawn*

Let's see...the law isn't even written yet, and Obama is supposed to know how much premiums will go down, before he's even president. Yep, okay, he lied, he knew for sure they'd go up $3.50 once his healthcare bill that wasn't written was passed into law. Totally caught in a lie there.

/facepalm...seriously why are you a mod???

Oops
Obama said health care reform will reduce the cost of health care PolitiFact

rulings%2Ftom-halftrue.gif

mugs%2Fmug-barackobama.jpg

Health care reform plans being consided in Congress "will finally reduce the costs of health care."

Barack Obama on Tuesday, December 15th, 2009 in remarks at the White House

Obama said health care reform will reduce the cost of health care
By Robert Farley on Friday, December 18th, 2009 at 6:11 p.m.

After meeting with Senate Democrats on Dec. 15, President Barack Obama made a number of claims about what the health care bill would achieve if passed.

"We agree on reforms that will finally reduce the costs of health care," Obama said. "Families will save on their premiums; businesses that will see their costs rise if we do nothing will save money now and in the future. This plan will strengthen Medicare and extend the life of that program. And because it gets rid of the waste and inefficiencies in our health care system, this will be the largest deficit reduction plan in over a decade.

"Now, I just want to repeat this because there's so much misinformation about the cost issue here. You talk to every health care economist out there and they will tell you that whatever ideas are -- whatever ideas exist in terms of bending the cost curve and starting to reduce costs for families, businesses, and government, those elements are in this bill."

a failed campaign promise. what did Reagan fail to deliver on?

I never voted for Reagan, Dainty. What the fuck does he have to do with this discussion?
It has to do with living in the real world where people who take campaign promises as some sort of a sacred thing are fools and tools.

There isn't one President in the history of humanity that has ever delivered on all campaign promises

It's all about partisan bs

Reagan is completely irrelevant to this discussion. Try to stay on topic.
It isn't about Reagan. Try to keep up, it's about campaign promises

You never link any source supporting your claim that the ACA was designed to make health care spending decrease.....that is just a made up myth you'd like to believe is true. Every expert on the ACA stated that health care spending was going to keep going up no matter what, which is fricking brain dead easy to figure since the baby boomer generation is just starting to retire.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: God, you people have no shame at all. You just flat out lie and think nothing of it.

Everyone knew the best possible outcome of the ACA was to slow down healthcare spending, and EVERY SINGLE CRITIC was constantly spewing garbage about how the ACA would make healthcare spending sky rocket....it didn't.

We were right, conservanuts were wrong, yet again.

582102dbd90ca56e069ec28f0a99ee59.jpg

"Healthcare spending" is not the same thing as "the cost of insurance premiums".

Like I said, you all just keep moving the goal posts to reassure yourselves.

Besides you really shouldn't take campaign promises at face value anyway.

Okay fine buddy, take that speech made before the ACA was even written as a bill about a campaign promise to lower premiums as proof there was some claim healthcare spending would decrease with the ACA.....that's very intelligent of you.
So you admit you voted for a manipulative liar not once, but twice, and have no qualms with that whatsoever. That actually doesn't surprise me. The promise of free stuff is quite powerful.

*yawn*

Let's see...the law isn't even written yet, and Obama is supposed to know how much premiums will go down, before he's even president. Yep, okay, he lied, he knew for sure they'd go up $3.50 once his healthcare bill that wasn't written was passed into law. Totally caught in a lie there.

/facepalm...seriously why are you a mod???

Oops
Obama said health care reform will reduce the cost of health care PolitiFact

rulings%2Ftom-halftrue.gif

mugs%2Fmug-barackobama.jpg

Health care reform plans being consided in Congress "will finally reduce the costs of health care."

Barack Obama on Tuesday, December 15th, 2009 in remarks at the White House

Obama said health care reform will reduce the cost of health care
By Robert Farley on Friday, December 18th, 2009 at 6:11 p.m.

After meeting with Senate Democrats on Dec. 15, President Barack Obama made a number of claims about what the health care bill would achieve if passed.

"We agree on reforms that will finally reduce the costs of health care," Obama said. "Families will save on their premiums; businesses that will see their costs rise if we do nothing will save money now and in the future. This plan will strengthen Medicare and extend the life of that program. And because it gets rid of the waste and inefficiencies in our health care system, this will be the largest deficit reduction plan in over a decade.

"Now, I just want to repeat this because there's so much misinformation about the cost issue here. You talk to every health care economist out there and they will tell you that whatever ideas are -- whatever ideas exist in terms of bending the cost curve and starting to reduce costs for families, businesses, and government, those elements are in this bill."

The level of anger and hysteria over this issue is irrational and pathetically juvenile

You guys are all quoting a speech that was said before the law was even fricking written.

He made the claim over a dozen times both before and after he was elected. Another lie you've told in this thread while accusing others of being the liars.

List one time I've called someone a liar on here....

Can I ask anyone if it's possible to report a mod?

That took all of 20 seconds

"You never link any source supporting your claim that the ACA was designed to make health care spending decrease.....that is just a made up myth you'd like to believe is true."

what most EVERY sentient being on the planet knew AT THE TIME of debates over healthcare reform:

the decision:
No. 11–393. Argued March 26, 27, 28, 2012—Decided June 28, 2012*

In 2010, Congress enacted the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in order to increase the number of Americans covered by health insurance and decrease the cost of health care. One key provision is the individual mandate...
- Supreme Court Decision​

Not even Democrat politicians can sell Obamacare, its like touching the third rail in politics. Naturally its hilarious watching you libs try.

Like I said, they have no shame whatsoever. They'll lie about anything to get what they want and then when it fails they'll keep lying to convince themselves it was a success. They're mentally disturbed.

It needs to be said, the left is evil.

Not even Democrat politicians can sell Obamacare, its like touching the third rail in politics. Naturally its hilarious watching you libs try.

Like I said, they have no shame whatsoever. They'll lie about anything to get what they want and then when it fails they'll keep lying to convince themselves it was a success. They're mentally disturbed.

It needs to be said, the left is evil.

i guess we can all pack out bags and go home now

thanks

That took all of 20 seconds

"You never link any source supporting your claim that the ACA was designed to make health care spending decrease.....that is just a made up myth you'd like to believe is true."

I don't see the word liar in there, but thanks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back