If the super Committee fails...

If it fails that's proof that Democracy doesn't work. So what we'll need to do is install Obama as Dictator so he can really gets things done.

It'll be for our own good.

And if the house trys to re-write the fallback blan thei it all goes out the window, extending bush tax cuts , etc and we are automatically in defualt since we are over the previous budget limit.
Or that is how it should work anyway.

But the reniging whiney babys will not let that happen will they?

And if the house trys to re-write the fallback blan thei it all goes out the window, extending bush tax cuts , etc and we are automatically in defualt since we are over the previous budget limit.

We can be certain of one thing.

In just a few more years, before 2020 we will be 20 trillion in debt.

Don't worry bout it.
The left will blame the republicans as usual.
Hell they might even try to get a few more miles out
of blaming Bush.They will do their best to not let any of the stink from it hit them.
In other words nothing changes.

Once again in order to change the law one would need to pass a bill through both the House and the Senate and get it signed by the President. But then you already know that don't you?

I dunno.

Is that what the fubar liberal Democratics had in mind when they planned it?

To walk out and then claim that the other side would be renegging?

If the Super Committee fails, is it time to start a Super Duper Committee?

I say when the super committee fails its time for the people to elect a new congress. Its not that democracy has failed, or that capitalism has failed. The problem is the officials in charge.

I agree with one big caveat.

I say WE, the PEOPLE, must share in the blame since WE have been permitting the same ass-clowns (and the same kinds of ass-clowns) to do their job in the same dangerously inept fashion for so long.

WE put in feckless Republicans who might as well have been liberal Democratics for all the difference they made in stopping the way our Republic has been governed.

WE put in those liberal Democratics who view the Constitutional limitations imposed on the things they do as mere piffling trifles.

WE put in odious dimwits like President Obama.

WE need to do a whole lot better.

buying time to make even more money under the current system. The problem comes in when you ask millionaires to find ways to not make millions off the public.

Forum List

Back