CDZ If the Russians successfully "meddled" then we owe them a debt of gratitude.

If the Russian government released the DNC emails then we certainly do owe them a debt of gratitude for exposing the attack on our democracy perpetrated by the DNC.

ell us all about how the Trump campaign was compromised by Intel operators- and the affect this had.

You don't KNOW the story about the Intel inbeds that went into the campaign BEFORE the investigation even began??? We argued about them here. Whether they were spies or informants. But it happened and you know you it. You MIGHT not know they weren't really FBI "informants".. They were there to dirty up and ENTRAP a lot of Trump Assoc by posing as absolutely phony "russian conduits" with access to dirt on Hillary. Page, Papadopolous, Caputo and Clovis all compared notes and traced these operatives back to CIA and DIA connected professional "instigators".. They were setting all these people up to be interrogated about Russia after the election with phony drama.

Now THAT's interfering with an American election. Kinda VERY serious. Wouldn't expect YOU to agree because you're ill informed and have no objectivity if you have to ASK me to tell you the story and be snarky about it.

Feel free to provide links and citations for any of that. I am very interested in learning more about all of these 'intel inbeds' posing as phony 'russian conduits'

The Russian 'pee tapes'? I have never seen any voter claim they didn't vote for Trump because of them- but I have seen plenty of Bernie supporters who said they refused to vote for Clinton because of the leaks.

So do you agree with the OP- that we should all be grateful to the Russians for hacking our election?

What pee tapes? The whole Russian Intel that Hillary bought was splooge. But it KINDA GETS YOUR ATTENTION when the National DNI and CIA MARKET that piece of crap as "a US Intel document" with the press. It's part of the Russia Russia Russia noise that DOMINATED the 2 weeks before the elections..

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Other than the 'pee tapes' being gossiped about- I don't remember anything about Trump and Russians prior to the election.

Certainly Comey could have had a press conference 2 weeks before the election and told the American voters that the FBI was investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

But Comey didn't do that.

Russia was barely a blip prior to the election- the big noise 2 weeks before the election was Comey's announcement that he was re-opening the investigation into Clinton.

Yet the contards still insist that Comey was biased against Trump........

Forum List

Back