If The Results Are Already In....

Really, Libertarian eh? Dare I point out the irony?

Dailykos is the extreme left wing. That be like me sending you to an extreme right wing site. Same information, just being spinned differently.

Go look into some of the topics on this boards. You'll see how certain members of your little club make personal insults just as much as the Liberals if not more. And the GOP does the same thing, opinion = fact to them. Don't you know that's how they feel about Abortion, Gay Marriage,etc. That's all FACT to them, not opinion.

Well I guess not since you applied it wrong.

How to post about Nazis and get away with it - the Godwin's Law FAQ

And of course smack dab on Wikipedia:

"As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

You brought up the comparison of Jillian's points to you being called a racist or a NAZI next.

Yes, I know all the little kids ran around using it as the symbol for Anon. However, having read the V for Vendetta original comic many years ago (and still currently in my collection) it means something to me then more of a symbol.

I figured I'd let you know that. Your not really all that and a bag of chips. So stop acting like you are.

I have read both of them word for word and you, not so surprisingly, have the wrong take on it. Its that famed lib 'nuanced' thinking I guess thats getting you in trouble. :tongue:

I have read both of them word for word and you, not so surprisingly, have the wrong take on it. Its that famed lib 'nuanced' thinking I guess thats getting you in trouble. :tongue:

I think it's more along the lines of speaking my mind on a heavy Conservative website. But I'm not complaining at all.

I enjoy debating and arguing. And I also enjoy proving people wrong to be honest so coming to this website daily and doing all three is a fun time. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back