If The Results Are Already In....

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
then why are the candidates still two only two (statistically insignificant) points apart? And why is Obama a point closer to McCain? Could it be that McCain's post Sawwah Bawwacuda bump is de-bumping?

This is the fourth straight day that McCain has been at 49% or above. Prior to this recent stretch, the Republican nominee had not topped 48% on any day since Obama wrapped up the Democratic Presidential Nomination in early June. Still, today’s results show Obama a point closer to McCain than he’s been for the last three days.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

just sayin....

so to ninja baby and the others who are trying to play the ref....

you're no closer to the white house than obama is... and the debates are going to tell the story.

So there! pfffffffft....

Now stop treating the most important decision this country has to make like it's a sunday afternoon sports event. :eusa_hand:

im tellin ya.. by mid october... the flight of the alaskan albatross

I'm just curious why the left is so afraid of Palin? She seems to be making them foam at the mouth. I'm not a McCain supporter at all but this paranoia or 'Saranoia' as I have heard it called is incredible.

I'm just curious why the left is so afraid of Palin? She seems to be making them foam at the mouth. I'm not a McCain supporter at all but this paranoia or 'Saranoia' as I have heard it called is incredible.

She's a certified nutcase. I'm waiting for some day soon when she lets it slip that God is talking to her. :cuckoo:

View attachment $Republican Spin game.bmp

We know for a fact she believes in #6. Though I'm sure together that she and McCain believe in all of those.

And I'm waiting for something like this to slip out of one of their mouths:

"How DARE you question us about the issues!"

:eusa_whistle:

The interesting part is that we don't have that much longer to wait. I'm no fan of fundamentalists but by the same token I am no more 'offended' by their religion than anyone else's 'religion' no matter what guise it is in.

I think its hysterical that people are here talking about McCain being worried about poll numbers falling.

Obama is, according to the left, the most miraculous amazing politician to come along. We are hearing things like, "a man like this only comes along once in a generation," that he was sent by God...he gives speeches that supposedly seasoned news reporters say is the most important speech of our lifetimes...equal to the speeches of men whose fame and importance have been proven over the course of time and history...

And yet John McCain...the old, out-of-touch white dude...has a lead. And even when he didn't have a lead McCain was safetly holding his own with a man who according to half the media...I should feel privledged to vote for!

LOL. I'm not worried about the polls in the slightest...and to imply that Republicans have anything to worry about in this regard is silliness. Obama should be doing FAR FAR better than he is...and we all know it. He has had more advantages than any other candidate, on the right or left, has had in recent history...and he still hasn't been able to close the deal.

The debates, in my opinion, will seal the fate of this election - but to get your panties in a bunch about polls before the debates is just partisan nonsense, lol. Just relax and stop worrying about it.

She's a certified nutcase. I'm waiting for some day soon when she lets it slip that God is talking to her. :cuckoo:

View attachment 5871

We know for a fact she believes in #6. Though I'm sure together that she and McCain believe in all of those.

And I'm waiting for something like this to slip out of one of their mouths:

"How DARE you question us about the issues!"

:eusa_whistle:

What I am hearing is a lot of opinion with not much to back it up. Sorta like the people scared of Obamas so called 'Muslim religion'.

What I am hearing is a lot of opinion with not much to back it up. Sorta like the people scared of Obamas so called 'Muslim religion'.

How is there not much to back it up?

She doesn't believe in reproductive choice, even in the face of rape and incest.

I could go through all of her other extremist ideas, but that one's pretty much a deal-breaker for me.

And picking her to get the "hillary women" was truly offensive... as if all we wanted to see was a female in office.

The interesting part is that we don't have that much longer to wait. I'm no fan of fundamentalists but by the same token I am no more 'offended' by their religion than anyone else's 'religion' no matter what guise it is in.

I'm not offended by their "beliefs". It offends me that they think their beliefs should be put into legislation.

You want to know why I think she is :cuckoo:?

She does not believe Global Warming was man made.

She only believes in abortion if it's a risk to the mother's life. So if a woman is raped or incest, she doesn't believe in abortion for that woman.

She is against Gay Marriage and giving Homosexuals partners the same benefits that a married spouse would get. (This directly opposes the Seperation of Church/State since there is no reason for her to say it's wrong other then what she believes.)

She says she is "against Earmarks" but has gotten more earmarks for her small town that she was Mayor of and then for Alaska as Governor then almost anyone.

She believes in drilling the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and wants to take Polar Bears off the endangered species list so she can go drill in places where Polar Bears are.

She has no foreign policy experience at all, has never met with a world leader, has never been to Iraq, but continues to think that Russia being close to Alaska counts.

Oh and how she'll do on drugs? Wasilla when she was mayor and currently is the Meth Capital of Alaska.

:cuckoo:

See my replies in bold.

You want to know why I think she is :cuckoo:?

She does not believe Global Warming was man made.

She only believes in abortion if it's a risk to the mother's life. So if a woman is raped or incest, she doesn't believe in abortion for that woman.

She is against Gay Marriage and giving Homosexuals partners the same benefits that a married spouse would get. (This directly opposes the Seperation of Church/State since there is no reason for her to say it's wrong other then what she believes.)

Seperation of church and state is a fiction developed by activist judges. It is just one of many activists find in the Constitution.

She says she is "against Earmarks" but has gotten more earmarks for her small town that she was Mayor of and then for Alaska as Governor then almost anyone.

Just doing her job as any good Mayor would. Why would that mean she cant stop pork spending now?

She believes in drilling the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and wants to take Polar Bears off the endangered species list so she can go drill in places where Polar Bears are.

And?

She has no foreign policy experience at all, has never met with a world leader, has never been to Iraq, but continues to think that Russia being close to Alaska counts.

And Obama or Hillary have exactly what amount of foreign policy experience?

Oh and how she'll do on drugs? Wasilla when she was mayor and currently is the Meth Capital of Alaska.

I understand that is a very wide spread problem across most of Alaska the same as in Washington DC. Would that preclude your voting for the Mayor of DC for any higher political offices for ever?

:cuckoo:

I'm not scared of her, I'm scared of the vision of her sitting in the oval office.

My political beliefs? Yes.

My religious beliefs? No.

It's that whole separation of church and state thing.

Separation of church and state is not what you think it is. It was never designed to exclude religious people or their beliefs (religious or not) from the political process, ever.

Separation of church and state is not what you think it is. It was never designed to exclude religious people or their beliefs (religious or not) from the political process, ever.

Actually, it's EXACTLY what I think it is.

And I don't believe religious people should be excluded from the democratic process. They should certainly vote and speak their POLITICAL piece like anyone else. But when you take Christian dogma and try to legislate it into law, then they violate MY right to practice MY beliefs without THEIR interference.

And that's because freedom OF religion is also freedome FROM religion.

Where do YOU think the line is drawn?

My political beliefs? Yes.

My religious beliefs? No.

It's that whole separation of church and state thing.

Some might postulate that the lefts political beliefs are the same as religious beliefs. Lets take environmentalism as an example. Global warming has become a 'religion' for many with AlGore as the high priest.

And again i say that the so called separation of church and state is a fiction of activist judges.

Now don't get me wrong as I am not a Christian and have no religious leanings of any sort. I would be the last one wanting to see any sort of religion creep into our government. Matter of fact that is exactly why I left the Republican party almost 20 years ago. I saw the fundamentalists getting wayyy too much power in the party.

But Democrat 'fundamentalists' (IE environmentalists) are really just as bad IMO.

Forum List

Back