If The Republicans Are So Certain They Will Win In 2012

Marc, I don't think anyone is trying to prevent citizens from voting ONCE. Maybe the second and third time is out of the question, though.

I am a supporter of a voter registration card and no one would ever convince me of the opposite. We need a card to take out a book from a library but not to take advantage of our right to vote and make sure there is no fraud. Does that make sense?

Sounds good on paper, however, the truth is for a large swath of our citizens, namely the poor, the elderly, the minorities, usually a combo of all three don't have access to many of "the basics" that people like you and I take fore granted.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jGRFzzgqhU]Voter Suppression: Republican Governors Set New Standards in Overreaching (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

And most are in that position due to their own choices. I made a choice not to do drugs and become a bum, so now I have a good career and a good income. Just because they made dumb choices does not mean everyone else should pay for them.

Why are they so focused and gung-ho about preventing swaths of citizens from voting next election?

I'd imagine a team that's CERTAIN of their victory would only welcome MORE people to join them...not LESS.

Am I right....?

If you are talking about swaths of non-us citizens that do not have a right to vote period, then you should be ashamed of yourself, and the left/democrats should also be ashamed. This is an issue that any united states citizen should be all about dealing with, our elections are for our citizens only, not citizens of other countries.

Lemme guess...you're also overly concerned that America's in some kinda danger of Sharia Law taking over....right?

i would think youd want to prevent voter fraud every election.

Why do you want people to be able to cheat?

The GOP is making stuff up...they are just trying to make it harder for regular US citizens to vote, they just so happen to be the ones that are in Democratic districts.

Funny that.

I have yet to see a single bit of proof that ONLY people in Democratic districts are too lazy or stupid or just don't give a shit enough to get the proper ID to vote.

Observe the voter suppression tactics being conducted in, guess where, Wisconsin, of all places:

Voter ID at the DMV - YouTube

You know, the SAME place where RW politicians KNOW they are in BIG TROUBLE with the voters.

Things that make you go hmmmm.....!!!

Let me see here, the things required are:

1) Proof of name and date of birth.
Answer - Birth certificate and a free identification anyone can obtain through the DMV to begin with.
2) Proof of Identity.
Answer - see answer above.
3) Proof of Wisconsin residency.
Answer - Bills from your residence, or a signed affidavit from the shelter you live in.
4) Proof of US citizenship.
Answer - see answer for question 1
5) A social security number
Answer - something you can obtain for free from the Social security administration if you do not have one already.

Those 5 things are things every US citizen should be able to present, no excuses.

OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THAT HORRIBLE STATE MAKING SURE THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, IT'S AN ATROCITY I TELL YOU, AN ATROCITY!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!
:cool:

Observe the voter suppression tactics being conducted in, guess where, Wisconsin, of all places:

You know, the SAME place where RW politicians KNOW they are in BIG TROUBLE with the voters.

Answer - Birth certificate and a free identification anyone can obtain through the DMV to begin with.
2) Proof of Identity.
Answer - Bills from your residence, or a signed affidavit from the shelter you live in.
Answer - something you can obtain for free from the Social security administration if you do not have one already.

Those 5 things are things every US citizen should be able to present, no excuses.

OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THAT HORRIBLE STATE MAKING SURE THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, IT'S AN ATROCITY I TELL YOU, AN ATROCITY!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!
Hey Genius,

The video shows the DMV people requiring "activity" on the individual's bank account.

WTF.com!?!?!?

2) Proof of Identity.

Hey Genius,

The video shows the DMV people requiring "activity" on the individual's bank account.

WTF.com!?!?!?

The GOP made this DMV worker do this?

2) Proof of Identity.

Hey Genius,

WTF.com!?!?!?

The GOP made this DMV worker do this?

He probably got his orders from the Koch brothers.....

There you have it folks....

The truth of the matter is, Republicans only when when Democrats don't show up.

2010 was a PRIME example of that.

Republicans always lose when Democrats show up.

2008 was a PRIME example of that.

Hold your pants marc, for one, you are still lying, and also you dont see them having groups like acorn doing shit like this. And I dont think I need to remind anybody that Obama used to work for and with acorn.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9xjNtHo35g]ACORN Voter Fraud Witness - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akHchjMNZ-Y&NR=1]CNN: Obama's Relationship with ACORN - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NmaZIdz6Vo]Obama, Acorn, And Election Fraud - YouTube[/ame]

And you really are going to love these next 3 videos. If you dont watch them the whole way through, then dont comment on them, it is very interesting indeed, it shows you the inner workings of acorn, from someone who worked for them during the Obama 2008 campaign. At about 45 seconds of the second video you will hear her talk about people who had maxed out there donations to Obamas campaign so they donate instead to acorn to give to Obama, a clear violation of FEC rules.
She even exposes the GOP also, said some went into the GOP during the Bush years to help get funding when noone was paying attention. Also say acorn where using black people, and had some called operation darky shield. Go figure, only the right is racist right?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG0FRX4plz4]Part 1 ACORN Voter Fraud 2008 Presidental Election by Anita MonCrief - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd72fYWY3I8]Part 2 ACORN Voter Fraud 2008 Presidental Election by Anita MonCrief - YouTube[/ame]
This next one shows you just how much the left cares about people who work for them when said person exposes them for what they are, it exposes the lefts racism.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTXZN97F1Tw]Part 3 ACORN Voter Fraud 2008 Presidental Election by Anita MonCrief - YouTube[/ame]

Thank god someone exposed them for the turds they are. SOrry Marc, this tops anything you could possibly post about the right or the GOP in this arena of lying you seem to be obsessed about.

Last edited:

2) Proof of Identity.

Hey Genius,

WTF.com!?!?!?

Are you kidding me? What your video doesn't show or say is that

# 1 : There is no requirement for a bank statement to obtain the voter ID.

# 2 : The bank statement was being used as proof of residence, yes, if I only saw one purchase on a bank statement I would question it as well, the fact is they accepted it in the end.

# 3 : They went to get a voter ID, were asked to prove citizenship and residence and were actually given the voter ID, WOW what a concept. Those damn republicans are the worst.

Why are they so focused and gung-ho about preventing swaths of citizens from voting next election?

I'd imagine a team that's CERTAIN of their victory would only welcome MORE people to join them...not LESS.

Am I right....?

No, you're not.

They are against dead people voting, non-citizens voting, convicted felons voting, people voting under false pretenses.

Nothing in these voter verification laws keep eligible people from voting.

Am I right....?

Are you right? No. But that shouldn't be a surprise.... you rarely are.

Well, Georgia has had a voter ID law on the books for 5 years, in fact the Georgia Supreme Court just upheld the law with the last and final challenge by a vote of 6-1.

There was absolutely no evidence that someone that wanted to vote couldn't. There are currently 23 states with voter ID laws and more on the way. It makes sense for all voters to be able to vote if they want. It's free in Georgia if you can't afford the fee to get one. ;)

Am I right....?

Are you right? No. But that shouldn't be a surprise.... you rarely are.

SNAP.gif

Forum List

Back