If The Republicans Are So Certain They Will Win In 2012

Observe the voter suppression tactics being conducted in, guess where, Wisconsin, of all places:

Voter ID at the DMV - YouTube

You know, the SAME place where RW politicians KNOW they are in BIG TROUBLE with the voters.

Things that make you go hmmmm.....!!!

We certainly disagree on that statement. I just read how the Governor has made great strides in turning the state around without laying of teachers, firemen and the state and schoolz will be working on budget surpluses in 2012 and 2013.

Lol, those buses of Teamsters they used in Wisconsin can take the people who don't have rides to the Office of Records for their birth certificates. (sorry, couldn't help myself.)
Enjoy your laugh my friend, I would if I were you.

However, we'll see who's laughing AFTER Wisconsin's elections.

:)

i would think youd want to prevent voter fraud every election.

Why do you want people to be able to cheat?

The GOP is making stuff up...they are just trying to make it harder for regular US citizens to vote, they just so happen to be the ones that are in Democratic districts.

Funny that.

Are you subbing for TDNM today? Or are you bat shit crazy too?

Observe the voter suppression tactics being conducted in, guess where, Wisconsin, of all places:

You know, the SAME place where RW politicians KNOW they are in BIG TROUBLE with the voters.

Very good video. I came close to a situation l'ke that when I moved to another state and tried to change my drivers license. They wanted proof of residency and I told them I would show you my drivers license but that's why I'm here!

There are definitely bureau red tape that would have to be worked out. Honestly, how many of those 300,000 do we think probably voted in the last three elections. That's something we should all work on, no just as a party, but as citizens.

That video tells the story that work has to be done to help these people in need. Do we forget about voter ID cards because of these 300,000? No. We help the 300,000 get those cards and get to the polls.

We certainly disagree on that statement. I just read how the Governor has made great strides in turning the state around without laying of teachers, firemen and the state and schoolz will be working on budget surpluses in 2012 and 2013.

Lol, those buses of Teamsters they used in Wisconsin can take the people who don't have rides to the Office of Records for their birth certificates. (sorry, couldn't help myself.)
Enjoy your laugh my friend, I would if I were you.

However, we'll see who's laughing AFTER Wisconsin's elections.

:)

You are right, Marc. I might not be laughing then. Thanks for the conversation!

The GOP is making stuff up...they are just trying to make it harder for regular US citizens to vote, they just so happen to be the ones that are in Democratic districts.

Funny that.

If they can't get a valid ID by the time the next election rolls around,and it's over a year by the way then it's their fault and they can't play the victim card...

No ID no vote....

It really is that simple..... :lol:

Why are they so focused and gung-ho about preventing swaths of citizens from voting next election?

I'd imagine a team that's CERTAIN of their victory would only welcome MORE people to join them...not LESS.

Am I right....?

They only want to prevent citizens of other nations from voting.
And dead citizens.

No, you're not right.

You mean like "rural America"?

Funny, except for Native Americas, we are ALL from other nations.

Why are they so focused and gung-ho about preventing swaths of citizens from voting next election?

I'd imagine a team that's CERTAIN of their victory would only welcome MORE people to join them...not LESS.

Am I right....?

They only want to prevent citizens of other nations from voting.
And dead citizens.

No, you're not right.

You mean like "rural America"?

Funny, except for Native Americas, we are ALL from other nations.

The only nation I'm from is the US.

I even have a birth certificate to prove it.

In decades of voting in election after election with millions of votes being cast, there have been maybe a dozen cases of "voter fraud". The right wing wants to use this as a "reason"? To fuck over possibly millions of Americans? These guys are animals. What else could it be?

In decades of voting in election after election with millions of votes being cast, there have been maybe a dozen cases of "voter fraud". The right wing wants to use this as a "reason"? To fuck over possibly millions of Americans? These guys are animals. What else could it be?

You're also from Chicago and can say this with a straight face? :clap2:

Wilde beast to be exact.

Utter guttersnipe!

What world are you living on? Dozen cases of fraud???? Screw millions of Americans???? Get some sleep.

What world are you living on? Dozen cases of fraud???? Screw millions of Americans???? Get some sleep.

He lives in a world where keeping the dead, illegal aliens, and fictional people from voting early and often is wrong because then Democrats lose.

Am I right....?

If you are talking about swaths of non-us citizens that do not have a right to vote period, then you should be ashamed of yourself, and the left/democrats should also be ashamed. This is an issue that any united states citizen should be all about dealing with, our elections are for our citizens only, not citizens of other countries.

Funny that.

You're lying again, noone is trying to make it harder for anyone to vote. As a United States citizen you have a right to vote, so tell me how the GOP is making it harder for citizens to vote. By making it mandatory that they have an identification that says who they are so that they can be verified as a United states citizen?, or so that they cannot double back with the beared shaved and vote again? You're right, those shenanigans need to be exposed and done away with. As a United States citizen you should not advocate for such voter fraud to begin with.

Why is it that the Republicans are 'nut jobs' for wanting to avoid 'possible' voter fraud...

but Democrats are 'looking out for the little guy' when they whine about 'possible' voter disenfranchisement.

Can you say 'double standard'?

Funny that.

Yeah, funny how all the fraud happens in Democratic districts... Wonder why that is.

I know right? Like Harry Reids district, and the RINO Murkowski, just happened to be getting beaten, but it was close enough to where they could manipulate the absentee ballots. The left have been cheating at elections for years, which is why those on the right are making it harder for them to do.

I won't even pretend to know how men and women in the service vote, but I do find it odd that the mail in ballots have been sent to them too late more than once so they couldn't be counted in an election.

Like the election officials were surprised an election was coming up?

Exactly. They vote through absentee ballots while away or overseas. And most in the military are conservative leaning, which explains why what you just said is true. If they where diehard liberals those ballots would be sent out a year ahead of time. I mean, the left is trying to get it to where convicts out of prison can vote "Because they mostly vote democrat" but give a shit less about our servicemen and womans votes? Come on now.

Forum List

Back