If the Republican Party is gone, what is the next best hope for NON-Democrats?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Stainmaster, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Stainmaster

Stainmaster BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    When I joined USMB a few weeks ago, I really believed I was an independent voter, who saw value, on a personal level in the passage of the health care bill. The issue touchs a family member, and I am glad it passed.

Suddenly, I am under severe attack from the right, and when I defend my position, I am cursed and labeled by those who should be selling me on their point of view.

Asking a question like, "If the Republican Party is gone, what is the next best hope for NON-Democratics?" is a legitimate question. Eight years of George W. Bush, the economic collapse, the electorial loss of Republicans in 2008, and the lack of a 'Republican senior statesman," to clarify party positions should be a matter of concern to all Americans.

Now, we hear talk of a third party, and where are the 'moderate' or 'conservative' Republicans' going to go? I think we all know a one party system is not the way for America to go.

If the Republican Party is gone, what is the next best hope for NON-Democratics?​

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  2. Stainmaster

Stainmaster BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    When I joined USMB a few weeks ago, I really believed I was an independent voter, who saw value, on a personal level in the passage of the health care bill. The issue touchs a family member, and I am glad it passed.

Suddenly, I am under severe attack from the right, and when I defend my position, I am cursed and labeled by those who should be selling me on their point of view.

Asking a question like, "If the Republican Party is gone, what is the next best hope for NON-Democratics?" is a legitimate question. Eight years of George W. Bush, the economic collapse, the electorial loss of Republicans in 2008, and the lack of a 'Republican senior statesman," to clarify party positions should be a matter of concern to all Americans.

Now, we hear talk of a third party, and where are the 'moderate' or 'conservative' Republicans' going to go? I think we all know a one party system is not the way for America to go.

[​IMG]

If the Republican Party is gone, what is the next best hope for NON-Democratics?​

3. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,726
    I would hope that any non-Democrat would run away from the Democratic Party as hard as they could run - that is, run like your hair was on fire! At the present time, the Republican Party is the political party of "dumb asses". However, the Democratic Party is the political party of "liberal dumb asses". The only real difference in the two parties is what they call themselves. I collectively lump all politicians into a large collection of crooks, liars and deadbeats. The higher the office, the more of a deadbeat they are.

4. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,060
    "If the Republican Party is gone, what is the next best hope for NON-Democratics?"

Puerto Rico.

5. Stainmaster

Stainmaster BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Please lead the way!

6. CrusaderFrank

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,060
    Have you finally come to terms with the fact that the Democrats are the biggest racists and plantation owners as recently as LBJ?

7. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,579
    Watch the President and his party crucify the GOP leadership, particularly Boehner in the House, over finance reform and immigration control. John will never be Majority Leader of the House, which is a blessing for all americans of any political persuasion.

8. CrusaderFrank

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,060
    If you can get your doppelganger "Founder" to join us, you Fake Republicans will have a quorum

9. Stainmaster

Stainmaster BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    1). What does your comment have to do with your previous comment about Puerto Rico?

2). Your racist remarks about the Democratic Party have no validation. You had your chance to verify, and could not produce a credible link. In fact what you did produce "mysteriously disappeared."

3). I have had a half dozen emails advising me to ignore you. You have no credibility on USMB. So, good luck to you.

The subject of this thread is;
    If the Republican Party is gone, what is the next best hope for NON-Democrats?

10. blu

blu Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +774
    libertarians. get real conservatives back into the republican party instead of social & neo-cons