If the president wins re-election

will gallup and rasmussen go out of business?

:cool:

If he does, and he wins over 300 EV, as is predicted by many, Yes....Rassmussen and gallup have shown that they are unreliable. Perhaps they should thow away the white out and typewriters?

If he does, and he wins over 300 EV, as is predicted by many, Yes....Rassmussen and gallup have shown that they are unreliable. Perhaps they should thow away the white out and typewriters?

i'd agree... and i'd also agree that if nate's wrong, his computer model is finished.

so do we believe the state numbers?
or not?

Probably not.

They'll claim they only gave Romney a 1 point advantage in the end, and that was well withing the MOE.

Moe_Howard.jpg

Ratmuffin has always been a "alternate reality view screen" for the right. So he'll be fine.

Gallup's going to have some explaining to do. They let a pissing contest with the DOJ over an unrelated matter skew their judgement.

I think we should trust their internal polling more than these pollsters. How can we know what their internal polls are saying? Watch where they're campaigning.

If Obama loses today will PNSnbc,abc,cbs,cnn,nyslimes,washintoncompost go out of business?

na, they will revert back to their old hateful reporting of a Republican President

If Obama loses today will the Democrat party go out of business?

One can hope:lol:

If Obama wins today, will all the repug assholes on here shoot themselves?
We can only hope. And even pray if you think that would help.

I think Dick Morris should eat crow, the cocky prick.

That pantload needs to stop eating so much damn crow! :lol:

fat-dick-morris-4-20-10.png

Dick Morris has never been right about anything. Quite the opposite—he's been spectacularly wrong about everything. So if he says Obama is headed toward an 11-point loss, then feel free to breathe a sigh of relief. After you're finished laughing, that is.
Daily Kos: Dick Morris, analyst extraordinaire

Forum List

Back