If the Pakistanis are our friends,

They didn't build it for him; it was built many years before he moved in. Nor was it a mansion.

Just saying :cool:
If an American helped a European country locate an international terrorist hiding in the US, would that person be charged for "espionage" by the American Govt.? By Pakistani standards the place was a mansion, and was speically modified with additional walls and barriers. There is no way the Pakistani govt was not aware and complicit in hiding Bin Laden in a neighborhood like that. That's why they bulldozed the house down not to long ago, to hide their tracks.

Of course the Pakistani government was in on it, no way he could have lived there without their say so.
I would understand if he was hiding in some remote village somewhere in the mountains, but smack in the belly of the beast? Ya sure.

If an American helped a European country locate an international terrorist hiding in the US, would that person be charged for "espionage" by the American Govt.? By Pakistani standards the place was a mansion, and was speically modified with additional walls and barriers. There is no way the Pakistani govt was not aware and complicit in hiding Bin Laden in a neighborhood like that. That's why they bulldozed the house down not to long ago, to hide their tracks.

Of course the Pakistani government was in on it, no way he could have lived there without their say so.
I would understand if he was hiding in some remote village somewhere in the mountains, but smack in the belly of the beast? Ya sure.

The man was living near an elite Pakistani Military academy and in a community that mainly consisted of retired Pakistani Military officers and their families, that would be like an IRA Terrorist living next door to Quantico or West point and the US saying they know nothing.

Pakistan is another example showing how America has no balls, and has lost respect of the world decades ago.
Would you personally write a check to the government of Pakistan?
Would you be outraged if the government forced you by law to write them a check?
Then where is the outrage for the government to take your forced taxation and give it to a terrorist nation?

Hope and Change.

Yes of course. One Muslim stands up and does the right thing, and he and his family are punished like this.
How do you know the guy is a muslim? :doubt:

He wasn't charged with apostacy for one thing. If he wasn't a muslim he'd be dead instead of in prison and so would his entire family.

obama intends to send a message and that is, if you help the Americans you will be abandoned as soon as possible.

If I don't miss my guess, Romney is already making overtures for a deal the way Reagan did in in Carter's hostage crisis.

Is that a joke? What do you think he is? Ha ha ha.
Pakistan has a sizable Christian minority and even Jews that are citizens. :cool:
Of which they persecute and bomb their churches. They may have a few token Jews as sample "look we too have Jews". Seriously which sane non Muslim would want to live in that shithole of Islamist lunatics.

If the Doctor was a Christian or a Jew he would be dead right now along with his whole family.

Pakistan is another example showing how America has no balls, and has lost respect of the world decades ago.
Would you personally write a check to the government of Pakistan?
Would you be outraged if the government forced you by law to write them a check?
Then where is the outrage for the government to take your forced taxation and give it to a terrorist nation?

Hope and Change.

You do realise that the money isn't given for purely humanitarian reasons don't you?
It's also to secure the co-operation of the Pakistan government.
It's for US national security.

Pakistan is not our friend and Obama should be removed from office as soon as possible. I am ashamed of my President for allowing Pakistan to do this to a man who risked his life to help the USA.

Forum List

Back