If the MSM is leftist, enemy of the people, liars, fake news purveyers

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
does that mean Google has been lying to me all this time?

this 'fake news' meme is definitely effective and used by all autocrats to silence the opposition

holy cow, not sure how the country went down the tubes in a single month, sad

this 'fake news' meme is definitely effective and used by all autocrats to silence the opposition

Google is one of the biggest Fake News producers.
Just put 'Trump' and 'Clinton' and compare faces.
Ugly scary Donald and very nice Clinton.

damn, sorry to hear that

but try this............when you search, don't use standard right wing jargon and you'll get much better results

Utter nonsense...

The fact that googling specific stories in order to vet news is necessary suggests in itself that media is biased left, you incessant propagandist dupe.

The fact that googling specific stories in order to vet news is necessary suggests in itself that media is biased left, you incessant propagandist dupe.
That is just nonsense. Google or any other search engine brings access to sites that are both conservative, liberal and fringe sites on all sides. In the modern world, the consumer has got to navigate through the options for news and that is just the way it is. The term MSM has become pretty much meaningless. The word "media" is even more meaningless.

That is just nonsense. Google or any other search engine brings access to sites that are both conservative, liberal and fringe sites on all sides. In the modern world, the consumer has got to navigate through the options for news and that is just the way it is. The term MSM has become pretty much meaningless. The word "media" is even more meaningless.
Wrong. Google in general terms and you'll get left-leaning hits. Google more specifically and you can get something more comprehensive.
If you believe MSM is balanced you're delusional or just skewed left yourself.

Instead of images select all or news. It's pro Clinton, bad Trump. The very first link pits Trump against Pence.
I did as Baron suggested and "compared faces."

As I demonstrated, he was full off shit.

Click on all or news and no pictures of Hillary even came up. The only Clinton I see is Chelsea.

Wrong. Google in general terms and you'll get left-leaning hits. Google more specifically and you can get something more comprehensive.
Utter nonsense.

Google's search algorithm is non-partisan. Here's how it actually works...

How Search Works - The Story – Inside Search – Google

Utter nonsense.

Bullshit. It's totally left wing. You have to be very specific to get balance.

Utter nonsense.

Bullshit. It's totally left wing. You have to be very specific to get balance.
Sure, ya fruit-loop dingus. Sounds like everything left of worldnutdaily is "left" to you.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Regardless, Their search algorithms remain non-partisan.

Forum List

Back