If the media stopped identifying the names of those who commit mass shootings, would fewer happen?

Beyond just the name, the media attempts to explore who this person is/was. Is the media attention the reason why mass shootings in the US have increased? That's my theory. I don't even think all of them are psychopaths. They just emotionally detach themselves from the crime. The end justifies the means which is their notoriety.
If the media would stop accusing Trump and Trump supporters of being Nazis, racists, and homophobes, these shootings would become rare.
How do you link the shootings to that?
Easy....with common-sense.
In almost every case these shootings have turned out to be Bernie or Liz Warren supporters.
This latest shooting has been practically erased from the headlines overnight because the perp turned out to be another angry leftist.
It was one guy.
Yup...and the cops shot him.
They tried to spread rumors that it was more than one....but again....it was just one angry asshole Antifa fuck pissed off at the world.

Beyond just the name, the media attempts to explore who this person is/was. Is the media attention the reason why mass shootings in the US have increased? That's my theory. I don't even think all of them are psychopaths. They just emotionally detach themselves from the crime. The end justifies the means which is their notoriety.
I don't think they do it for fame. Copy cats are an issue but you can't "ban" the news from covering a mass shooting entirely. If they could, it would sure be a lot less work for the NRA, wouldn't it?

If the media would stop accusing Trump and Trump supporters of being Nazis, racists, and homophobes, these shootings would become rare.
How do you link the shootings to that?
Easy....with common-sense.
In almost every case these shootings have turned out to be Bernie or Liz Warren supporters.
This latest shooting has been practically erased from the headlines overnight because the perp turned out to be another angry leftist.
It was one guy.
Yup...and the cops shot him.
They tried to spread rumors that it was more than one....but again....it was just one angry asshole Antifa fuck pissed off at the world.
So you can't link the shootings to the media. Thanks for clearing that up.

I want to know the motive. I don't understand how it is that other people can put their heads in the sand. You can't fix anything if you don't know and you have just handed the responsibility to any number of twatwaffles in the media or for whatever political brownie points.

Without understanding the motive you have just allowed anyone to say anything they want with zero facts. I want the FBI to investigate it and issue what they identified. I want to know why this last one was flagged. I do not want a bunch of jack asses from CNN etc. acting like Nancy Grace to score ratings. I absolutely do not want politicians using it for marketing their own brand of bullshit.

There have been a couple of shooters that appear to be all over the place. It was looking like how the BS filters down. It's the constant barrage of no future, no hope, we are all going to die anyways, and the other team is going to kill us all/wipe us out/etc. Gilroy shooter was reading multiple competing violent ideologies.

I want to know the motive. I don't understand how it is that other people can put their heads in the sand. You can't fix anything if you don't know and you have just handed the responsibility to any number of twatwaffles in the media or for whatever political brownie points.

Without understanding the motive you have just allowed anyone to say anything they want with zero facts. I want the FBI to investigate it and issue what they identified. I want to know why this last one was flagged. I do not want a bunch of jack asses from CNN etc. acting like Nancy Grace to score ratings. I absolutely do not want politicians using it for marketing their own brand of bullshit.

There have been a couple of shooters that appear to be all over the place. It was looking like how the BS filters down. It's the constant barrage of no future, no hope, we are all going to die anyways, and the other team is going to kill us all/wipe us out/etc. Gilroy shooter was reading multiple competing violent ideologies.
---------------------------------- 'so what' ?? is my response and opinion . The alleged murderer is caught , I know what was done and I don't care Why or the motive for what he did Disir .

---------------------------------- 'so what' ?? is my response and opinion . The alleged murderer is caught , I know what was done and I don't care Why or the motive for what he did Disir .

Then don't pay attention to it, pismoe. You can read other crap. You know how.

----------------------------------------------- I just gather details on race , age , politics of the murderer if I can get it and that's about it . Seem to me that Motive is simply gossip and speculation and maybe spin and lies from the media and perhaps the murderer and is of little importance Disir .

----------------------------------------------- I just gather details on race , age , politics of the murderer if I can get it and that's about it . Seem to me that Motive is simply gossip and speculation and maybe spin and lies from the media and perhaps the murderer and is of little importance Disir .

It's of little importance to you. That's fine. Again. You know how. The FBI made a statement with the last one that it is averaging one every 2 weeks. So, I can't acquire knowledge because the media jackasses are unethical.

At no point in time has out of sight/out of mind played out well.

They should not only name them publicly, but they should go in depth about how they were losers who couldn't relate to women, and therefore could not get laid.

motive and upbringing , family life of the Alleged murderer is not important to ME Disir . As I said in my previous post some where . US has supposedly Free Press so they can report or spin anything they like Disir .

Forum List

Back