If the Media had Vetted Obama Like They Did Carson, They Might Have Found This

And then we have the actual statement by the University of Chicago:

UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Who to believe?

Jimmie the liar?

Or the University of Chicago?

Again- Jimmie is just lying.

Neither of the articles was an AP article.

The first citation was a blogger- supposedly a nurse- who provided her opinion about what the Illinois bar web site search meant. The only thing that was a fact in that opinion was the results of the search- which didn't say that either Obama had 'lost their licenses'.

The second citation was by the Chicago Sun Times- an article which said that

He did not hold the title of professor of law, said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the school, on East 60th St. in Chicago

So the question is- why this far into Obama's presidency- are the far right wing nuts so desperate to find something to attack Obama for that they are reduced to lying about things 5 to 7 years old?

Meh, wasnt a lie, I misread the article. I think it was run with an AP photo and I misread it as being an AP article.

But I did not intentionally lie, as I admit my mistakes and have several times. You libtards are the ones that refuse to admit when you are wrong, not me. I want to know and understand Truth, while post-modern libtards deny that there is a Truth.

This story also carries the same allegations.
Investigation reveals numerous bogus claims on Obama resume

But since Obamy refuses to let anyone see his transcripts he plainly has something he is hiding, and this would amke sense, though you really wouldnt care, and would kiss his ass no matter what.

UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Who to believe?

Jimmie the liar?

So where is Obama's Phd dissertation to show he was really qualified?

Ah, you cant show it because he wont release it to the public, lolol.

What is incredible is how you feel so compelled to lie about the President and the First lady.

There is no need to lie when it comes to Obama's stupidity, incompetence and lack of qualification.

An open minded review of his performance these last six years demonstrates that undeniably.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!.

Again- just you reprinting a claim- by a commentator on a blog.

There is no 'fact' which supports this claim.

The 'facts' show that Michelle Obama still has her law license- her license is inactive.

upload_2015-11-23_8-31-42.png

Obama: a proven communist, a traitor and a Christian hating bigot.

What is it about Conservative wing nuts like Jimmie that he feels like its okay to lie just because he is lying about Obama?
I'm just gauging the man by his actions, so crucify me, bitch, lol.

In other words you lie about Obama- because you disagree with his actions.

You crucify yourself with every thread you start.

The man is a proven liar, remember his promise.

Yet here is your thread- your OP- which is nothing more than spreading long ago debunked lies.

Old lies- well known lies.

In this thread- Obama is not the liar- in this thread- the liar is you.

This is for Jimbo.

Who to believe?

Jimmie the liar?

So where is Obama's Phd dissertation to show he was really qualified?

Ah, you cant show it because he wont release it to the public, lolol.

Who to believe?

Jimmie the liar- attempting to dance away from his original lies?

I didn't vote or support Obama, dipshit.

Never said you did, ass hole, lol

Not even the conservative media is buying the bullshit lies about Obama and Michelle surrendering their law licenses to avoid charges. Sorry your stupid premise blew up in your face.

Prove that they are lies before you break your arm patting yourself on the back, why dont you?

Prove they are true.

You can't. You're done. As your argument had degenerated into 'disprove any hapless batshit I can make up'.

are you an ass in real life too? I don't why anyone pays you any attention. just nasty all the time
Yes, AND he plays one on TV, too!

Its astonishing how quickly some of our board conservatives degenerate into cursing and insults the moment its pointed out they can't back up any of the hapless nonsense they've spewed.

If there is no need to lie- then do you lie about Obama just to get your rocks off?
lol, Obama lied about keeping our doctors, about the Obamacare roll out, about being able to keep our insurance. He lied with this disastrous TPP agreement and hid it from the country till it was almost impossible to reject it. Obama has lied about ISIS, he has lied about his intentions with gun control till this year.

Obama has armed Mexican drug lords, protected ISIS in Syria by not allowing their oil truck to be bombed until the Russians just finally did it anyway and ignored the stupid fucktard.

He has no law license any more, no matter hoe the Chitcago mob tries to spin it, and he is a closet cock sucker himself.

No one needs to lie to shame this President, the only two catches are that 1. he has no shame, and 2. neither do his lying partisan hacks that lie to support him, like you.

If there is no need to lie- then do you lie about Obama just to get your rocks off?
lol, Obama lied about keeping our doctors, about the Obamacare roll out, about being able to keep our insurance. He lied with this disastrous TPP agreement and hid it from the country till it was almost impossible to reject it. Obama has lied about ISIS, he has lied about his intentions with gun control till this year.

Obama has armed Mexican drug lords, protected ISIS in Syria by not allowing their oil truck to be bombed until the Russians just finally did it anyway and ignored the stupid fucktard.
[/'quote]

How did he 'arm mexican drug lords'? I'm pretty sure I know the answer. But I want you to demonstrate for us exactly how batshit your process is.

He has no law license any more, no matter hoe the Chitcago mob tries to spin it, and he is a closet cock sucker himself.

No one needs to lie to shame this President, the only two catches are that 1. he has no shame, and 2. neither do his lying partisan hacks that lie to support him, like you.

Then why all the made up nonsense in this thread? Oh, excuse me. Why all your convenient 'misreadings' and backpedalling.

If your claims actually had merit, this thread wouldn't exist.

t 1. he has no shame, and 2. neither do his lying partisan hacks that lie to support him, like you.

I think Jimmie is speaking about himself now.

Jimmy has a tell 3 stories high and a hundred yards wide: the moment he reaches the limit of his argument he transitions into insults.

Each time, every time. Its his tell. And he's definitely transitioned to personal insults.

I think Jimmie is speaking about himself now.

I did not lie to minorities and promise them jobs, nor that people could keep their insurance plan and doctor, nor did I lie about going to war on ISIS to destroy them while not allowing strikes on two thirds of the sorties flown against them.

That is your piece of shit POTUS, not me, jack ass.

And again- what does that claim have anything to do with you posting lies about President Obama and his wife?
Lol, moron, that was the OP and it is still a valid observation.

Why cant you stay on topic, ass hat?

And again- what does that claim have anything to do with you posting lies about President Obama and his wife?
Lol, moron, that was the OP and it is still a valid observation.

Why cant you stay on topic, ass hat?

Keep on topic?

LOL- the topic is your reposting old lies about President Obama and the First Lady.

Then when those lies were pointed out you wanted to talk about other things about President Obama.

Poor Jimmie and his empty head and foul mouth.

Forum List

Back