If The Liberals Crush The Conservatives, America Loses.

I think it is already too late. Just last week SCJ Scalia politicized from the bench in criticizing Obama over something that was not even before the court.

When SCOTUS becomes politicized the end is near.

Should we just give up and quit? :dunno: What then?

Marxist isn't slander its fact. He has surrounded his self with a domestic terrorist and Marxists his whole life it's not even debatable read rules for radicals. Eh doesn't matter what anyone thinks people who understand and ate loyal capitalist Americans always will prevail. Just may take longer then we hoped to return us to sanity.

Don't let the loud sound of Propaganda fool you. Conservatives out number Liberals 2 to 1 in the country.

if this is true the why all the republican governors pushing voters ID becasue there is a 2 to 1 ration of more republicans then dems... does living in lala land come to mind here????

Marxist isn't slander its fact. He has surrounded his self with a domestic terrorist and Marxists his whole life it's not even debatable read rules for radicals. Eh doesn't matter what anyone thinks people who understand and ate loyal capitalist Americans always will prevail. Just may take longer then we hoped to return us to sanity.

Okay, first a little help here.

"its" should be "it's"...

"his self" should be "himself"...

"ate loyal capitalist", uh, I have no idea...

"then" should be "than".

I guess my only thought on this post, other than my ongoing concern about the general literacy standards of our educational system, is that some time away from the radio might be helpful for you. Rush, Sean and Mark are giving you just one side of the story. That's what partisan blabbers do, both parties. Perhaps expose yourself to other stuff. There IS other stuff, you know.

Last edited:

your facts don't hold water

Nice job of saying nothing while peppering your post with pointless labels. :eusa_hand:

Someone should start a thread hoping to find some common ground between liberals and conservatives.

Its possible but rather hard given who screams the loudest. If people were to just ignore the like of Koshergirl and the franks of the world, we would be better for it.

Forum List

Back