If The Liberals Crush The Conservatives, America Loses.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Of course, if the Conservatives crush the Liberals, America still loses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGW4IezbC4]CANNED HEAT - LET'S WORK TOGETHER - YouTube[/ame]

:dunno: Why do so many of you seem to want the Chinese to win?

This is not a game.

There are no winners AND losers. America wins OR America loses as one people. We, The People.

An apparent willingness to sacrifice the ship to drown the political opposition in the short term and score a 'media win' for one side or the other is making BOTH sides look incredibly stupid and shortsighted.

One of the smartest racists I know once told me that the biggest mistake the white race ever made was to allow the wealthy of Americas first generations to seek the easy, short term profits offered by industrialized slavery, even though it must have seemed to be a no-brainer at the time, based on the cash-flow that could be generated from such cheap labor. He said that if he could go back in time with only one mission, it would be to convince the founding fathers to abolish slavery from the get-go, because of the predictable mess it created for the future.

Makes me wonder what mistakes are being made today that OUR descendants will be cussin' US over.... Impossible to predict, but I'll bet anyone $1 that the phrase "seeking short-term profits over investment in the future" will be part of the righteous diatribe against our generation.

The reason the WWII generation is known as the greatest generation is because they worked through their political differences through communication, compromise (a willingness to give a little for the greater good), and outright sacrifice (a willingness to give all for the greater good) first to save America and the World, and then to invest in America and the World for their descendents.

Some of you aren't even willing to compromise in your ideology, let alone sacrifice anything. Maybe We, The People deserve to lose.

For the Boy Scouts... who want to be prepared:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErJ4-9Atffg]Learn Chinese, Learn Mandarin, Mandarin Chinese - YouTube[/ame]

Of course, if the Conservatives crush the Liberals, America still looses.

CANNED HEAT - LET'S WORK TOGETHER - YouTube

:dunno: Why do so many of you seem to want the Chinese to win?

This is not a game.

There are no winners AND losers. America wins OR America looses as one people. We, The People.

An apparent willingness to sacrifice the ship to drown the political opposition in the short term and score a 'media win' for one side or the other is making BOTH sides look incredibly stupid and shortsighted.

One of the smartest racists I know once told me that the biggest mistake the white race ever made was to allow the wealthy of Americas first generations to seek the easy, short term profits offered by industrialized slavery, even though it must have seemed to be a no-brainer at the time, based on the cash-flow that could be generated from such cheap labor. He said that if he could go back in time with only one mission, it would be to convince the founding fathers to abolish slavery from the get-go, because of the predictable mess it created for the future.

Makes me wonder what mistakes are being made today that OUR descendants will be cussin' US over.... Impossible to predict, but I'll bet anyone $1 that the phrase "seeking short-term profits over investment in the future" will be part of the righteous diatribe against our generation.

The reason the WWII generation is known as the greatest generation is because they worked through their political differences through communication, compromise (a willingness to give a little for the greater good), and outright sacrifice (a willingness to give all for the greater good) first to save America and the World, and then to invest in America and the World for their descendents.

Some of you aren't even willing to compromise in your ideology, let alone sacrifice anything. Maybe We, The People deserve to lose.

For the Boy Scouts... who want to be prepared:
Learn Chinese, Learn Mandarin, Mandarin Chinese - YouTube

If only it was each individuals ideoligy. What is astonishing is that people refuse to examine ideology that is pushed upon them and defend it as though it was thiers. You cannot even say most people are selfish. What they support has little to do with anything they personally benefit from.

Liberals do not want to crush conservatives, we just want them to whine less and help more.

That's it exactly.bitch less/help more. Of course, that's the problem..
.they feel that no one deserves, needs, ot warrants help. They think that private charity that is completely optional is more than enough. Once again...that idea of personal freedom is a convenient excuse to ignore their fellow man. My guess is that they really don't want to helps and they want that to be OK....well it's not OK. You want to see what private charity...at their best, can do? Look at the starvation in African and other third world countries. That's even with some governmental aid sprinkled in. Is THAT the vision of Conservatives? I'll pass.

Don't let the loud sound of Propaganda fool you. Conservatives out number Liberals 2 to 1 in the country.

That sir, is just the attitude that will have future generations of Americans answering to the Chinese.

How can America possibly compete on the world stage if her right hand is occupied in a jealous and bloody battle for power with her left?

A carpenter is so much more productive if the hands are willing to wield the the hammer OR hold the nail in cooperation and team work, depending on the angle required to most effectively drive the spike.

The carpenter whose hands hate each other has sore thumbs and blisters.

.they feel that no one deserves, needs, ot warrants help. They think that private charity that is completely optional is more than enough. Once again...that idea of personal freedom is a convenient excuse to ignore their fellow man. My guess is that they really don't want to helps and they want that to be OK....well it's not OK. You want to see what private charity...at their best, can do? Look at the starvation in African and other third world countries. That's even with some governmental aid sprinkled in. Is THAT the vision of Conservatives? I'll pass.

The point is, conservatives are needed in America's future, same as Liberals.

Only together do we have the vision to do great things and the fiscal discipline to make certain that the vision remains focused, productive and won't be a burden to future generations.

Either group alone will fail.

Only together do we have the vision to do great things and the fiscal discipline to make certain that the vision remains focused, productive and won't be a burden to future generations.

Never said they weren't needed. Just don't care for what they've become over the past thirty years, culminating with the TP movement. If they'd just tone down the hateful Marxist bullshit...because it's simply not true, and work together with the "other" side, I'd have no problem. The thing about comprise is that NEITHER side gets everything it wants. They are do resolute in their ideology that very little is getting done and what is getting done is too little too late.

I think it is already too late. Just last week SCJ Scalia politicized from the bench in criticizing Obama over something that was not even before the court.

When SCOTUS becomes politicized the end is near.

Its too late you have a court that thinks it can tax at will and a Marxist president. The funniest part is how many actually think one fifth of this could ever be funded? You'd have to have an IQ of your shoe size same goes for people dumb enough to think its about help and not control. Help the bums why takeover the whole industry? Roberts ensured a huge liberty movement, through the vote and law as long as we rid ourselves of most Dems in November I say good. I can't believe it but we aren't a free people we have way to much dead weight called libs consuming our liberty that's a fact.

Never said they weren't needed. Just don't care for what they've become over the past thirty years, culminating with the TP movement. If they'd just tone down the hateful Marxist bullshit...because it's simply not true, and work together with the "other" side, I'd have no problem. The thing about comprise is that NEITHER side gets everything it wants. They are do resolute in their ideology that very little is getting done and what is getting done is too little too late.

I can appreciate that sentiment. I'm glad you mentioned the extreme end - whenever extremists win, the rest of us lose. Like the TP stand on taxes - instead of drawing a line in the sand to protect the unfair and overly complicated tax code we currently have, we should have been working together to rewrite the code with an emphasis on simplicity and fairness.

Last edited:
Its too late you have a court that thinks it can tax at will and a Marxist president. The funniest part is how many actually think one fifth of this could ever be funded? You'd have to have an IQ of your shoe size same goes for people dumb enough to think its about help and not control. Help the bums why takeover the whole industry? Roberts ensured a huge liberty movement, through the vote and law as long as we rid ourselves of most Dems in November I say good. I can't believe it but we aren't a free people we have way to much dead weight called libs consuming our liberty that's a fact.

Perfect example... why EXACTLY do you write that Obama is a 'Marxist', other than it being a label you believe to be slanderous?

Honestly, I can't read your post beyond the slander - if you have anything at all to say, nobody but your fellow extremists will ever see it. You may get rep here at USMB with that crap, but you'll never change the world.

Forum List

Back