If the libbs don't have a problem releasing phone # of gun owners !!

Release the hounds!

Mr_Burns_evil.gif

Seriously, it is blatant hypocricy. But that's the order of the day these days.

In the meantime...

RELEASE THE SEALED GREEN BEANS!

seal.jpg

Do most liberals agree with the newspaper's actions? Does President Obama? Does the editor of the newspaper disagree with Obama releasing his college records? Unless you can answer yes to at least one of those I'm not seeing where the hypocrisy is. One has nothing to do with the other.

In the meantime...

seal.jpg

Do most liberals agree with the newspaper's actions? Does President Obama? Does the editor of the newspaper disagree with Obama releasing his college records? Unless you can answer yes to at least one of those I'm not seeing where the hypocrisy is. One has nothing to do with the other.

Protecting the sanctity of their savior by NOT demanding college records (or a legitimate birth certificate for that matter), and NOT publicly voicing opposition to the printing of FOID holders info is... hypocricy. Of the Left. Loons.

In the meantime...

seal.jpg

Protecting the sanctity of their savior by NOT demanding college records (or a legitimate birth certificate for that matter), and NOT publicly voicing opposition to the printing of FOID holders info is... hypocricy. Of the Left. Loons.

I agree on voicing opposition to the newspaper's actions, but nobody in their right mind is going to demand Obama's birth certificate (again) and college records. It was only a small fringe group of idiots that ever cared in the first place.

I agree on voicing opposition to the newspaper's actions, but nobody in their right mind is going to demand Obama's birth certificate (again) and college records. It was only a small fringe group of idiots that ever cared in the first place.

This nation was founded by a small fringe group.

Truth is truth and what's right is right. Obama and his administration is succeeding in burying both.

In the meantime...

seal.jpg

yes !! the Journal News is a liberal rag !!

Release the names, addresses and phone numbers of all who've, picked their nose in public, farted in a movie theater, farted in an elevator, put mustard on their french fries, called in sick, had an abortion, had the flu or any other infectious disease, cheated on exams, scratched their butt, dumped used motor oil down a storm drain, eaten Limburger cheese, put ketchup on hot dogs................

Release the names, addresses and phone numbers of all who've, picked their nose in public, farted in a movie theater, farted in an elevator, put mustard on their french fries, called in sick, had an abortion, had the flu or any other infectious disease, cheated on exams, scratched their butt, dumped used motor oil down a storm drain, eaten Limburger cheese, put ketchup on hot dogs................
limburger cheese should be banned !!

Forum List

Back