If the jews blow up Meca

That's what conquerors do. Who will build over the synagogue?

They already did dumbass! The holiest place in Judaism is the Temple Mount. It was destroyed by the Romans in 2nd century. 500 yrs later Muhammad the Conquer conquerred Jerusalem and they built a mosque on it. That mosque still sit there today, regardless of the fact the Jews control the land!

Moe also did the same thing when he ordered the sacing and murdering of every Jew in Medina. For ignorant people like you, Medina was built by the Jews in 5th century. It remained a Jewish city for 200 years until Muhammad the Conquer attacked the city and killed every last Jew in 622! They turned the Jewish city into what they call their 2nd holist place! (Note: They did the same thing the Mecca Tribes in Mecca)!
Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet . Muhammad and Jews of Medina | PBS

Methink you need to do research before you stick your entire foot in your mouth!

Conquering people tend to build their temples over others. That's my point. Christians did it to the Celts. Hindus to the Muslims and vice versa. Muslims destroyed many Buddhist statues.

The Chinese destroyed 3000 Buddhist monasteries in Tibet.

My point is that Muslims are not alone in this behavior. Palestine is considered holy land to Jews, Christians and Muslims.
Muslims only consider palestine holy because they stole that principle, like everything else, from the Jews and Christians. Islam, the big lie.

While I don't think the Jews are likely to blow up Mecca or the Al-Aqsa Mosque, rising tensions among fundamentalist sects is a real danger to global peace. With the widespread propogation of weapons of mass destruction, we face a danger that we've never faced before: destruction of the human race due to religious, fundamentalist hatred. The nations of the world should adopt a global ethical framework for dealing with these problems, by establishing boundaries for religious aggression, identifying rogue fundamentalist leaders that pose a threat, and shunning them throughout the whole global community.

Should they build a Synagogue on top of the old Meca site?

No, if Jews blew it up they would not be aloud to build a new Synagogue. It's going to have to be a natural disaster or Muslims accidentally blowing up their own Mosque.
But a new Temple will be built no matter what.

Last edited:
really, nutbar? the kkk, skinheads, john birchers aren't anti-semitic?

As you know the "KKK" is basically a bunch of FBI agents spying on each other. The KKK died with Robert Byrd (D, West Virginia)

John Birchers? That's just stupid smear. Now the KOS kiddies I've already linked to - wild fucking anti-Semites there.

Such is the way of leftists.

{BEIT IJZA, West Bank — The al-Ghirayib family lives in one of the stranger manifestations of Israel's 43-year occupation of the West Bank: a Palestinian house inside a metal cage inside an Israeli settlement.}

Palestinian House Inside Cage In Jewish Settlement

You're kind of fucking stupid, aren't you?

{This is about Israel wiping out the Palestinian people of Gaza while Bush cheers them on and while Obama – who has a comment on everything – suddenly turns into a mute on one of the biggest issues of our times. And don’t give us this "one president at a time" bullshit. }
Daily Kos: RATINGS ABUSERS NOTED: Israel's Holocaust on the Palestinian People

I mean, one might note that you're REALLY fucking stupid.

{We, at 1948: Lest We Forget, wish to respond to any call for a selective boycott of Israel, and to defy those voices which warn us Palestinians (and many international activists, for that matter) who criticize Israel for fear of being labelled “anti-Semites” (although we are Semites). We also wish to challenge politicians who call for yet another round of talks (proximity or otherwise) on the Palestine-Israel question as we lost count of how many of these talks we have had in the last 62 years. All to no avail. In fact, with each set of talks, Palestine seems to be shrinking and it people squeezed within dozens of Bantustans.}

The Progressive Mind » Israel: total boycott against total occupation > Palestine > Redress Information & Analysis

I mean, stupid as a pile of fucking bricks, aren't you?

Forum List

Back