If the Jews believe in GOD...

Because he has done so well so far?

So that's Proof that they put their trust in the Devil and not GOD? gotcha. :clap2:

Huh? A question is proof? What are you even talking about? Jews dont believe in the devil

Asking a man-made government to save them vs. relying on the GOD they so adamantly worship at the wailing wall only proves one thing.... all that praying is bullshit and is for show.

GOD is not hearing them, sorry.

So they have to go to one of the biggest Devilish Governments in the earth to help them.

It's not hard to tell.

I'm still wondering where they are getting 9 billion dollars a year from.

So that's Proof that they put their trust in the Devil and not GOD? gotcha. :clap2:

Huh? A question is proof? What are you even talking about? Jews dont believe in the devil

Asking a man-made government to save them vs. relying on the GOD they so adamantly worship at the wailing wall only proves one thing.... all that praying is bullshit and is for show.

So they have to go to one of the biggest Devilish Governments in the earth to help them.

It's not hard to tell.

It's not show. They were the first religion to set up the one god thinggy mabob. Jesus was a jew. Dio you hate him as well? I would rather ask America. At least something might actually happen instead of looking like this for no goddamn reason ---> :eusa_pray:

"Israel is not economically self-sufficient, and relies on foreign assistance and borrowing to maintain its economy. In addition to U.S. assistance, it is estimated that Israel receives about $1 billion annually through philanthropy, an equal amount through short- and long- term commercial loans, and around $1 billion in Israel Bonds proceeds. Since 1985, the United States has provided $3 billion in grants annually to Israel. Since 1976, Israel has been the largest annual recipient of U.S. foreign assistance, and is the largest cumulative recipient since World War II.

In addition to the foreign assistance, the United States has provided Israel with $625 million to develop and deploy the Arrow antimissile missile (an ongoing project), $1.3 billion to develop the Lavi aircraft (cancelled), $200 million to develop the Merkava tank (operative), $130 million to develop the high energy laser anti-missile system (ongoing), and other military projects. In FY2000 the United States provided Israel an additional $1.2 billion to fund the Wye agreement, and in FY2002 the United States provided an additional $200 million in anti-terror assistance. For FY2003, the Administration requested $600 million in economic, $2.1 billion in military, and $60 million in migration resettlement assistance. For FY2004, the Administration requested $480 million in economic, $2.16 billion in military, and $50 million in migration resettlement assistance."

How much international aid does Israel receive? - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

It's not hard to tell.

there's an old joke... goes like this...

a great hurrican was coming. an old jewish man living in a flood zone was told to evacuate. he said "no. G-d will save me", and refused to leave.

the police came to his door and asked him to leave before the storm.. he said "no, G-d will save me"... and stayed put.

as the floods began to come, a rescue boat came by his house and asked him to jump in. the man said "no. G-d will save me" and refused to get in the boat.

the waters, now risen above any livable area of the house, forced the old man to the top of his roof. a helicopter flew over and the old man was offered a rope to grab onto in order to be rescued. the man refused saying "no. G-d will save me".

The old man drowned in the flood when it overtook his home. Upon arriving in heaven, the man said to G-d, "G-d, i believed in you. I was a devout man. why didn't you save me?"

G-d looked gently upon the man and said "schmuck, i sent you a police officer, a boat and a helicopter. what more did you want me to do?"

does that help?

now fuck you very much.

It's not hard to tell.

It's not show. They were the first religion to set up the one god thinggy mabob. Jesus was a jew. Dio you hate him as well? I would rather ask America. At least something might actually happen instead of looking like this for no goddamn reason ---> :eusa_pray:

Jesus was a Ju, not a Jew. wordplay of the heathens is hilarious.

Jesus descended from the Tribe of Judah, which is why he was called a "Ju".

And it is for show if they can't fight their own gotdamn wars! putting our soldiers and economy in jeopardy.

but I digress, since the majority of Banks, TV and such are Jewish run in America.

It's not hard to tell.

there's an old joke... goes like this...

a great hurrican was coming. an old jewish man living in a flood zone was told to evacuate. he said "no. G-d will save me", and refused to leave.

the police came to his door and asked him to leave before the storm.. he said "no, G-d will save me"... and stayed put.

as the floods began to come, a rescue boat came by his house and asked him to jump in. the man said "no. G-d will save me" and refused to get in the boat.

the waters, now risen above any livable area of the house, forced the old man to the top of his roof. a helicopter flew over and the old man was offered a rope to grab onto in order to be rescued. the man refused saying "no. G-d will save me".

The old man drowned in the flood when it overtook his home. Upon arriving in heaven, the man said to G-d, "G-d, i believed in you. I was a devout man. why didn't you save me?"

G-d looked gently upon the man and said "schmuck, i sent you a police officer, a boat and a helicopter. what more did you want me to do?"

does that help?

now fuck you very much.

gotta love Jewish fairytales. :clap2:

It's not hard to tell.

Jesus was a Ju, not a Jew. wordplay of the heathens is hilarious.

Jesus descended from the Tribe of Judah, which is why he was called a "Ju".

And it is for show if they can't fight their own gotdamn wars! putting our soldiers and economy in jeopardy.

but I digress, since the majority of Banks, TV and such are Jewish run in America.

a 'ju'???

i suppose that whole sedar thing was some ju-ish tradition, huh?

:rolleyes:

"Israel is not economically self-sufficient, and relies on foreign assistance and borrowing to maintain its economy. In addition to U.S. assistance, it is estimated that Israel receives about $1 billion annually through philanthropy, an equal amount through short- and long- term commercial loans, and around $1 billion in Israel Bonds proceeds. Since 1985, the United States has provided $3 billion in grants annually to Israel. Since 1976, Israel has been the largest annual recipient of U.S. foreign assistance, and is the largest cumulative recipient since World War II.

In addition to the foreign assistance, the United States has provided Israel with $625 million to develop and deploy the Arrow antimissile missile (an ongoing project), $1.3 billion to develop the Lavi aircraft (cancelled), $200 million to develop the Merkava tank (operative), $130 million to develop the high energy laser anti-missile system (ongoing), and other military projects. In FY2000 the United States provided Israel an additional $1.2 billion to fund the Wye agreement, and in FY2002 the United States provided an additional $200 million in anti-terror assistance. For FY2003, the Administration requested $600 million in economic, $2.1 billion in military, and $60 million in migration resettlement assistance. For FY2004, the Administration requested $480 million in economic, $2.16 billion in military, and $50 million in migration resettlement assistance."

How much international aid does Israel receive? - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Ok so my question still stands. Where do they get 9 billion from annually?

Forum List

Back