If the Government got it wrong and is so corrupt

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Do you twoofers think Eric Rudolph is innocent?

What about Richard Reid?

Or Robert Hanssen?

How about Theodore Kaczynski?

The FBI who investigated 9/11 were involved heavily in all of these cases, compiling evidence, building cases, etc... Some are Christians, Muslims, old, young, educated, stupid, zealots, morons, etc...

Your assertion seems to be that the FBI was complicit in some sort of cover-up on 9/11 using false evidence, false phone calls, false DNA evidence, etc... Given these allegations you make almost as routinely as you breathe, do you think all of the above are somehow innocent of their crimes?

Congress also conducted high profile "investigations" and hearings on the matter, that ended up being as big a whitewash as were those that supposedly looked into the OKC bombing, Waco and Ruby Ridge.

You want something that plays right into the wheelhouse of the conspiracist, it's gubmint agencies investigating and subsequently clearing themselves.

What about Richard Reid?

Or Robert Hanssen?

The FBI who investigated 9/11 were involved heavily in all of these cases, compiling evidence, building cases, etc... Some are Christians, Muslims, old, young, educated, stupid, zealots, morons, etc...

Your assertion seems to be that the FBI was complicit in some sort of cover-up on 9/11 using false evidence, false phone calls, false DNA evidence, etc... Given these allegations you make almost as routinely as you breathe, do you think all of the above are somehow innocent of their crimes?

It happens all the time
Ed Rosenthal
Judi Barri
Sami Al Arian
and many more

Mumia_Abu_Jamal_-_A_CASE_OF_REASONABLE_DOUBT

Incident at Oglala - The Leonard Peltier Story

The primary purpose of a congressional hearing is CYA. The secondary purpose is to cover the asses of every government agency. It doesn't mean congress or the FBI or the CIA was responsible for the incident, it means that gross stupidity or negligence will be overlooked. Republicans can't cooperate with democrats on a good day but it would have been necessary for the Clinton administration to cooperate with the Bush administration in order to destroy the global symbol of capitalism. The 9-11 conspiracy theory is rediculous for a number of reasons including allegedly coordinating the explosives with the agenda of crazy jihadists. It doesn't mean, however, that the Clinton administration the CIA isn't guilty of criminal negligence.

What about Richard Reid?

Or Robert Hanssen?

It happens all the time
Ed Rosenthal
Judi Barri
Sami Al Arian
and many more

I'm familiar with them all; please tell us what happened in those cases...in your own words.

What about Richard Reid?

Or Robert Hanssen?

It happens all the time
Ed Rosenthal
Judi Barri
Sami Al Arian
and many more

I'm familiar with them all; please tell us what happened in those cases...in your own words.

Ed Rosenthal was a government employee of his local community providing marijuana under the medical marijuana law in California. The federal government arrested him as a drug dealer. The judge would not allow him to defend himself and the prosecutor lied about the charge and kept pertinent information away from the jury. When the jury found out that they had been hoodwinked there was a big stink.

It happens all the time
Ed Rosenthal
Judi Barri
Sami Al Arian
and many more

Ed Rosenthal was a government employee of his local community providing marijuana under the medical marijuana law in California. The federal government arrested him as a drug dealer. The judge would not allow him to defend himself and the prosecutor lied about the charge and kept pertinent information away from the jury. When the jury found out that they had been hoodwinked there was a big stink.

And then what happened?

And then what happened?

There was such a stink over the railroad that Rosenthal was only sentenced to one day in prison. They should have just tossed the case but we are dealing with crooks here.

And then what happened?

There was such a stink over the railroad that Rosenthal was only sentenced to one day in prison. They should have just tossed the case but we are dealing with crooks here.

You seem to be leaving a lot out of the case.

Lets go to wiki to find out:

He was convicted in Federal Court, but the conviction was overturned on appeal. Rosenthal was subsequently convicted again, but was not re-sentenced, since his original sentence had been completed. Rosenthal briefly attended Youngstown State University in Youngstown, Ohio.

Where did the "one day" come from?

I read further:

In 2002, federal agents arrested Rosenthal, who previously had been deputized by the City of Oakland to grow marijuana for medical use. He was convicted, and some of the jurors denounced their own verdict after they learned Rosenthal was acting as an agent of the City of Oakland.[2] In a surprise setback for the federal government, Rosenthal was sentenced by U.S. District Court Judge Charles Breyer to only one day in prison; time already served. In 2006 the 9th Circuit Appeals Court subsequently overturned Rosenthal's conviction. Months later the U.S. Attorney's office re-indicted him. Although, the judge has promised to sentence Rosenthal to no additional prison time, a new trial commenced on 14 May 2007.
On May 31, 2007, it was announced that Rosenthal had been convicted again on three of the five charges against him: one conspiracy count; one count of cultivation, intending to distribute and distributing marijuana; and one count of using a commercial building as a site for growing and distributing marijuana. He was acquitted of growing and distributing marijuana at the Harm Reduction Center medical-marijuana club in San Francisco. The jury deadlocked on whether he had conspired to grow and distribute marijuana at the Harm Reduction Center. Judge Breyer once again prohibited Rosenthal's lawyers from arguing before the jury that his work was sanctioned by Oakland government officials, a main point of contention for the jurors of the previous trial. Ed Rosenthal did not receive any additional jail time and planned to appeal.[3][4]

Is that pretty much how it happened?

Breyer...where have I heard that name before?

And then what happened?

He was convicted in Federal Court, but the conviction was overturned on appeal. Rosenthal was subsequently convicted again, but was not re-sentenced, since his original sentence had been completed. Rosenthal briefly attended Youngstown State University in Youngstown, Ohio.

I read further:

In 2002, federal agents arrested Rosenthal, who previously had been deputized by the City of Oakland to grow marijuana for medical use. He was convicted, and some of the jurors denounced their own verdict after they learned Rosenthal was acting as an agent of the City of Oakland.[2] In a surprise setback for the federal government, Rosenthal was sentenced by U.S. District Court Judge Charles Breyer to only one day in prison; time already served. In 2006 the 9th Circuit Appeals Court subsequently overturned Rosenthal's conviction. Months later the U.S. Attorney's office re-indicted him. Although, the judge has promised to sentence Rosenthal to no additional prison time, a new trial commenced on 14 May 2007.
On May 31, 2007, it was announced that Rosenthal had been convicted again on three of the five charges against him: one conspiracy count; one count of cultivation, intending to distribute and distributing marijuana; and one count of using a commercial building as a site for growing and distributing marijuana. He was acquitted of growing and distributing marijuana at the Harm Reduction Center medical-marijuana club in San Francisco. The jury deadlocked on whether he had conspired to grow and distribute marijuana at the Harm Reduction Center. Judge Breyer once again prohibited Rosenthal's lawyers from arguing before the jury that his work was sanctioned by Oakland government officials, a main point of contention for the jurors of the previous trial. Ed Rosenthal did not receive any additional jail time and planned to appeal.[3][4]

Pretty much. I didn't follow the case that closely and I just did a quick recap from memory.

Judge Breyer does sound familiar from someplace.

I read further:

Pretty much. I didn't follow the case that closely and I just did a quick recap from memory.

You may have heard of his brother...HE SITS ON THE SUPREME COURT.

So let me get this straight; the government was wrong; an appeal was heard. Convictions were over-turned by a judge who is the brother of a Supreme Court Justice....

And you twoofers say YOU can't get a hearing in court?

Total bullshit.

Anyway; your list of people isn't anywhere near what I described in the the OP. Apples and oranges but thanks for playing along and bringing the ammo.

I read further:

So let me get this straight; the government was wrong; an appeal was heard. Convictions were over-turned by a judge who is the brother of a Supreme Court Justice....

Total bullshit.

Anyway; your list of people isn't anywhere near what I described in the the OP. Apples and oranges but thanks for playing along and bringing the ammo.

"Judge Breyer once again prohibited Rosenthal's lawyers from arguing before the jury that his work was sanctioned by Oakland government officials,.."

Yeah, nice guy.

Does the government fudge cases to get innocent people convicted? Sure.

Wasn't that the question?

This was nothing more than a phony, sham, political trial. Five and a half years in prison and no conviction against him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNWuAXAngKQ&feature=related]YouTube - Sami Al-Arian released after 5.5 years in Prison-1/2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlmhEoIcwVE&feature=related]YouTube - Sami Al-Arian released after 5.5 years in Prison-1/2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPdpxxBR2jk]YouTube - Simply Unbelievable!! Dr. Sami Al-Arian's Struggle for Justice[/ame]

Total bullshit.

"Judge Breyer once again prohibited Rosenthal's lawyers from arguing before the jury that his work was sanctioned by Oakland government officials,.."

Yeah, nice guy.

Does the government fudge cases to get innocent people convicted? Sure.

Wasn't that the question?

Not at all.

The question was whether or not you think the convicted felons in the OP are guilty or not.

But it was nice of you to show that when the government does get things wrong, convictions are overturned and the courts are:

MORE
THAN
WILLING
TO
RULE AGAINST
THE GOVERNMENT

Again, thanks for the additional ammo.

Forum List

Back