If the GOP had a rope they would of strung Rosenstein and Wray up

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
yesterday. I have never seen such fools out to get two of the men that Trump put in office. The GOP on the Judicial Review should be talking about the Russians instead of going after Rosenstein and Wray.

The worst was Jordan and Gowdy. They made such fools of themselves. They are trying their best to save Trump's ass.

If they had a rope they would of strung Rosenstein up right there, they tired their best to tar and feather him.

Real ass....es. Its true the GOP are cannibals , they eat their own.

What a shameful "performance" by the both of them... Gowdy and Jordan made a mockery out of their positions in Congress, and investigations by them, in general....

They were completely unhinged, and extremely unprofessional!

Bet their boss, loved it! ;)

yesterday. I have never seen such fools out to get two of the men that Trump put in office. The GOP on the Judicial Review should be talking about the Russians instead of going after Rosenstein and Wray.

The worst was Jordan and Gowdy. They made such fools of themselves. They are trying their best to save Trump's ass.

If they had a rope they would of strung Rosenstein up right there, they tired their best to tar and feather him.

Oh for god’s sake woman. Get a grip! All they asked for was the evidence. The bias has been proven now where is the evidence! Hey! You got any?

Oh for god’s sake woman. Get a grip! All they asked for was the evidence. The bias has been proven now where is the evidence! Hey! You got any?
No Willow, even YOU know that that is "not all they did".... :rolleyes:

Gowdy chaired the Select Committee to Smear Hillary Clinton for 31 months. His scenery-chewing performance calling on Mueller to wrap things up was amateurish, at best. Even for sell-out propaganda, it was embarrassing.

They were treating them like they were scum. Like I said if only they had a rope and if it wasn't on TV. They had best hope they get re-elected, the only person who will hire them now will be the Potus.

That’s exactly what they did. They systematically proved bias at the FBI and the DOJ and then they asked for the evidence!

They were treating them like they were scum. Like I said if only they had a rope and if it wasn't on TV. They had best hope they get re-elected, the only person who will hire them now will be the Potus.
You are too damn stupid to actually be afraid. Which is what you should be. Afraid of the corruption and abuse of power.

Yes, we know you have a shitty attitude.
But the fact remains, Rosenstein broke the rules when he named Mueller to the special council, then tried to correct that mistake after the fact.
Nevermind the fact that no law was broken in the first place.
Rosenstein recommended that Comey be fired, so why did he name a special council in the first place?
The answer is clear.
He's trying to get rid of Trump.
He is the one who should have recused himself, not Jeff Sessions.
But because Sessions wants to do whatever he can to follow the law and not appear to have any bias, he recused himself.
Rosenstein doesn't care that his actions show bias.

And it's clear that Rosenstein is hiding behind the fact that the investigation is ongoing in perpetuity.
As long as it continues he feels he doesn't have to fess up.
He's using this to protect himself.
Thus an obvious conflict exists.

That’s exactly what they did. They systematically proved bias at the FBI and the DOJ and then they asked for the evidence!
they did not prove bias, in the investigation decisions, which the IG reviewed, due to the emails found of 'outside the investigation' bias.

Gowdy and Jordon were bloviating punks, extremely unprofessional, had no intention of even wanting to hear the answers of their own questions...

it was a total failure, and they came out looking unhinged, unethical, and simply arrogant, assholes, instead of Congressmen actually seeking answers and the truth, for we, the people.

It was embarrassing, showboating, a mockery of justice.... and I stand by that...

they did not prove bias, in the investigation decisions, which the IG reviewed, due to the emails found of 'outside the investigation' bias.

Gowdy and Jordon were bloviating punks, extremely unprofessional, had no intention of even wanting to hear the answers of their own questions...

it was a total failure, and they came out looking unhinged, unethical, and simply arrogant, assholes, instead of Congressmen actually seeking answers and the truth, for we, the people.

It was embarrassing, showboating, a mockery of justice.... and I stand by that...
If those emails didn’t prove bias then there is no such thing as bias!

If those emails didn’t prove bias then there is no such thing as bias!

pillow talk. He also didn't want to take the case, and he also texted neg about Holder, Chelsea and even Sanders. He is right though , Trump is an idiot. Mueller took him off the case as soon as the email came up.
Also he was pro re opening the Clinton email case.

You support the manufacturing of evidence, withholding evidence that supports the defendant then he is your man. I just hope that he never comes for you.

You support the manufacturing of evidence, withholding evidence that supports the defendant then he is your man. I just hope that he never comes for you.
so, do you actually believe Rosenstein manufactured evidence or has created a cover up with Director Ray? Really? Seriously.....really? that's :cuckoo:

when did Trump become the defendant? Maybe that will answer your own question?

he's not a defendant, he has not been charged with anything.

IF they choose to charge him for a crime he allegedly committed that they find, THEN he gets any evidence the prosecutor has against him, in the discovery process.

Since when is it congress critters job, to give cover for the president in back handed ways? Here's a clue, they are NOT suppose to collude with the president to sabotage an official investigation, Congress is suppose to be a CHECK on the President, not conspirators with him!

Are you saying Comey should of never been fired??

a judge has already declared the investigation valid.

a judge has already declared the investigation valid.
The Review does several investigation just to get the truth and does not just wonder around looking for info like someone else does.

so, do you actually believe Rosenstein manufactured evidence or has created a cover up with Director Ray? Really? Seriously.....really? that's :cuckoo:

when did Trump become the defendant? Maybe that will answer your own question?

he's not a defendant, he has not been charged with anything.

IF they choose to charge him for a crime he allegedly committed that they find, THEN he gets any evidence the prosecutor has against him, in the discovery process.

Since when is it congress critters job, to give cover for the president in back handed ways? Here's a clue, they are NOT suppose to collude with the president to sabotage an official investigation, Congress is suppose to be a CHECK on the President, not conspirators with him!
I would not be the first time that the DOJ and FBI has evidence or has created a cover up

Forum List

Back