If the first debate was a chess match: Romney was three moves ahead

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Romney was as cool as the other side of the pillow. Even the MSNBC hacks were calling it a clear win for Romney.

As one pundit mentioned; Romney just looked like he was having fun out there. And as I noticed, Romney just would beat Obama down; shaming him so badly that he continually hung his head with shame!

Romney was as cool as the other side of the pillow. Even the MSNBC hacks were calling it a clear win for Romney.

As one pundit mentioned; Romney just looked like he was having fun out there. And as I noticed, Romney just would beat Obama down; shaming him so badly that he continually hung his head with shame!

They are mad Obama didn't get personal and paint Romney as a creep.

He did seem to be having fun.

I know I was :badgrin:

That would have backfired I think.

That would have backfired I think.

It would have backfired b/c Romney is three moves ahead and he would have shredded him. Obama can only throw out petty insults on the campaign trail and have the media tout them on his behalf.

Romney did better than I expected, painting a rosy picture for policies that have cost us dearly in the past. The President should have been more aggressive, but did well making the point concerning the cost of Romney's tax cuts.

Romney did better than I expected, painting a rosy picture for policies that have cost us dearly in the past. The President should have been more aggressive, but did well making the point concerning the cost of Romney's tax cuts.

Rosy? Obama tried to paint rosy lies. It's news to me that middle class has $3,600 more than before his term. Is he confusing that with the median loss?

And what was that $5 trillion tax cut BS all about. Romney called out that BS like four or five times. And Obama could only attribute that idea to "economists." Not even, a liberal think tank; and Romney just shredded him for stuff like that.

It would have backfired b/c Romney is three moves ahead and he would have shredded him. Obama can only throw out petty insults on the campaign trail and have the media tout them on his behalf.

If three moves was against a Fox News watcher.

Even your MSNBC is calling it for Romney. Three moves is a conservative estimate. Pun intended.

And I said they were just mad Obama didn't make it personal and paint Romney as a creep.

Didn't you hear him. Romney said it was fun.

In the middle of the blood-letting segment about jobs, Mr. Romney said good-naturedly: “This is fun.”

Read more: HURT: Obama the debater: Making Jimmy Carter look awesome - Washington Times HURT: Obama the debater: Making Jimmy Carter look awesome - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

:lmao:

Shortly thereafter, Obama said, "Jim you may want to move onto another topic."

Rosy? Obama tried to paint rosy lies. It's news to me that middle class has $3,600 more than before his term. Is he confusing that with the median loss?

And what was that $5 trillion tax cut BS all about. Romney called out that BS like four or five times. And Obama could only attribute that idea to "economists." Not even, a liberal think tank; and Romney just shredded him for stuff like that.

Precisely.. Obama was trying to tell fairy tales... He had the fucking nerve to try and tell people his shit worked, and was flat out lying in so many areas it was almost embarrassing... he truly showed how much of an idiot he really is when it comes to governance

Precisely.. Obama was trying to tell fairy tales... He had the fucking nerve to try and tell people his shit worked, and was flat out lying in so many areas it was almost embarrassing... he truly showed how much of an idiot he really is when it comes to governance

I'm still f'ing mind boggled by the fact that he told us that American families got $3,600 more dollars due to his policies___ Is that why we spent 40 percent of our savings? Cos we had more money?

I also think it's Freudian when he talks about his policies "allowing" us to keep more money; as if he's giving us the money himself. He really believes that government is entitled to take whatever it damn well wants.

Forum List

Back