If the election were right now?

Do you honestly believe that anyone who voted for him last November will admit that they would not vote for him today?

Why should we not vote for him? You people have offered not one constructive idea to the problems this nation is facing. You have become the party of NO, the Do Nothing Party. And you had eight years in which you proved yourselves completely incompetant in foreign affairs and domestic issues.

And you have become the party of the no limit credit card for trillions in pork & non-sense spending with absolutely no idea on how you intend to pay it back.

View attachment 8350

We cannot BORROW & SPEND our way to PROSPERITY.

Actually that is not entirely correct. They know exactly how they will pay it back... they will tax our great-grandchildren. The plan works for them. What's your problem?

Immie

Last edited:
If the election were right now

Obama would run against another republican stiff with the result being an Obama Landslide

Would you vote for Obama?

Depends on who else is on the ballot. Voting for a President isn't done in a vacuum.

If the Republicans run Mitt and fail to take the House and Senate in 2010, I'd vote Mitt. Most of the other GOP candidates I wouldn't consider under any circumstances. Palin would be a disaster, Newt is a mess, Jindal is a failure.... Other than Mitt who is there?

If the Republicans take the House and Senate in 2010, then I'm voting to Re-Elect Obama. I've seen what Republican control of the House, Senate, and Oval Office was like under DeLay/Frist/Bush, and under no circumstances would I vote to bring that mess back.

The problem with Mitt is he wants to be everything to everyone. I'd like to know what his actual positions are.

The problem with Mitt is he wants to be everything to everyone. I'd like to know what his actual positions are.

It is problematic. On that I will agree. That might be why he's the most palatable Republican to me. I know what Sarah Palin, Bobby Jindal, Newt Gingrich, and many of the other GOP'ers stand for, and I just can't think they'll be anything other than a disaster.

Do you honestly believe that anyone who voted for him last November will admit that they would not vote for him today?

Why should we not vote for him? You people have offered not one constructive idea to the problems this nation is facing. You have become the party of NO, the Do Nothing Party. And you had eight years in which you proved yourselves completely incompetant in foreign affairs and domestic issues.

as i recal the dems were the party of no during bush's 8 years.....name three things obama has done that would make me want to vote for him....and no i didn't vote for bush mccain or obama....

And you have become the party of the no limit credit card for trillions in pork & non-sense spending with absolutely no idea on how you intend to pay it back.

View attachment 8350

Tell that to us after 8 years of Republicans doing that very thing. SO...either you are suddenly having a jailhouse epithany....or you are admitting that the Republicans PURPOSELY tanked our economy.

View attachment 8350

Tell that to us after 8 years of Republicans doing that very thing. SO...either you are suddenly having a jailhouse epithany....or you are admitting that the Republicans PURPOSELY tanked our economy.

if i recall the republicans were not the potus that signed the lending laws and deregulation into place that got the financail implosion ball rolling.......

It is problematic. On that I will agree. That might be why he's the most palatable Republican to me. I know what Sarah Palin, Bobby Jindal, Newt Gingrich, and many of the other GOP'ers stand for, and I just can't think they'll be anything other than a disaster.

If Mitt the Governor of Massachusetts is the real guy, he may not be half bad.

Would you vote for Obama?

Depends on who else is on the ballot. Voting for a President isn't done in a vacuum.

If the Republicans run Mitt and fail to take the House and Senate in 2010, I'd vote Mitt. Most of the other GOP candidates I wouldn't consider under any circumstances. Palin would be a disaster, Newt is a mess, Jindal is a failure.... Other than Mitt who is there?

If the Republicans take the House and Senate in 2010, then I'm voting to Re-Elect Obama. I've seen what Republican control of the House, Senate, and Oval Office was like under DeLay/Frist/Bush, and under no circumstances would I vote to bring that mess back.

Sounds like someone else I know. The president.

Forum List

Back