if the economy is doing better

where's all the "help wanted" signs and ads in the paper. I surely don't see any such in my area. What I see is the soup lines being twice as long as last year! Where's all the pay raises, where's all the vacationers, new house and new car buyers, hmm? Anyone who "thinks' that this economy is better than it was is ignorant or evil, and probably evil.

There are help wanted signs all over.

Soup lines? Where are their soup lines?

United States New Home Sales 1963-2015 Data Chart Calendar

US Vehicle Sales

U.S. Travelers Say They ll Spend More on Vacations This Year Skift

You major dupe.

I know

I just go and research where they got this 93 mil from. numbers are not matching

where's all the "help wanted" signs and ads in the paper. I surely don't see any such in my area. What I see is the soup lines being twice as long as last year! Where's all the pay raises, where's all the vacationers, new house and new car buyers, hmm? Anyone who "thinks' that this economy is better than it was is ignorant or evil, and probably evil.

There are help wanted signs all over.

Soup lines? Where are their soup lines?

United States New Home Sales 1963-2015 Data Chart Calendar

US Vehicle Sales

U.S. Travelers Say They ll Spend More on Vacations This Year Skift

You major dupe.
Judging by this guy's personality I would think he has a lot of tattoos, why the hell do people do that shit? Not that hard to get a job, a job that pays your bills if you look like a redneck/convict is another matter.

$32 Trillion in personal wealth has been added to the economy

Didn't you get any?
No. It all went to the top 1% thanks the policies of your Messiah.

You mean the one percent got it all?

What should we do about it?
Firstly...get someone in the WH who is not owned by the oligarchy. How's that?

You know

about 27% of the population is 20 or under...
and about 14 % are over 65--is this where that number is coming from?

They dont count people of retirement age.
Labor does not, but these two groups produce people looking for work. I think they are referred to as non-traditional labor.

Even so, there is still a large segment of the population not accounted for.
The BLS certainly counts people of retirement age. They don't count people who are institutionalized, in a nursing home or in the military.

How come everyone makes less and everything costs more?

Remember the Bank Bailouts?
That probably help depreciate the dollar.

Also, considering the upheaval in the job markets, pay may not have risen due to heavier competition for jobs.

If unemployment dips below 5%, pay should start rising again. Upward mobility and competition for skilled labor tends to help increase pay.
The captains of industry have determined that wages are going to stay low until we reach manufacturing cost parity with China.
That would require collusion.

How come everyone makes less and everything costs more?

Remember the Bank Bailouts?
That probably help depreciate the dollar.

Also, considering the upheaval in the job markets, pay may not have risen due to heavier competition for jobs.

If unemployment dips below 5%, pay should start rising again. Upward mobility and competition for skilled labor tends to help increase pay.
The captains of industry have determined that wages are going to stay low until we reach manufacturing cost parity with China.

That is hard for industries to do if unemployment drops too low.
Also, they may have future problems with China in terms of accessing their labor force and (China's) markets.

If they could do this without restriction, the Industries could force parity but the cost of living would have to drop here as well. They could kill their cash cow(US markets) if they destroy the demand side of the equation through low pay.

They need a consumer base that can buy their goods for profit and playing the Chinese markets against the US would only lead to equality(in all markets including labor) over time. Not good if the US consumer has learned to live without your product.
Add on shipping costs from China and even now we are approaching parity with them, at least as far as US businesses using Chinese labor are concerned, so maybe we are finally coming to that point.
I don't believe it's that complicated. My question was rhetorical.
This is all an energy problem.

Forum List

Back