If the dream act passes

Of course it is. Many of these children cannot even properly speak the language of the country where they would be exiled,

Bull---Shit....

There are plenty of 4th and 5th generation kids from Mexican extraction who don't speak English, but they speak Spanish just fine.

This is "rape and run," democrats know they are fucking the nation - but it gets them immediate power, so they don't care. I honestly think the attitude of the average democrat is that they will live 70 or 80 years, so fuck the future - rape what they can now. An invasion of third world peasants feeds their power - they don't give a fuck that it is destroying any hope for a future.

You are so witty! Your talents are wasted here, I'm afraid.

You won't get your "dream act" passed.

The Tea Party movement started when Bush and McCain tried to push amnesty in 2006 - you have NO idea the backlash this is going to bring.

BUT, I encourage you to get the illegals protesting, have them grid-lock Los Angeles again while waving Mexican flags. It's a winner for your pro-illegal movement.

mex_flag1a.jpg

That's just good press - you folk need to leverage this and rub the face of the pinchy Americanos in the fact that they are on the way out!

IF THE DREAM ACT PASSES[/SIZE]
We will never stop illegal immigration. Never secure the border. Never stop the flow of drugs. Dream act will encourage mass exodus of illegal aliens.

The Dream Act is just plan B because the could not pass plan A (Comprehensive Immigration Reform) which don’t have a snow ball in hell of passing in this economy and if the children are allowed to stay we know that it will be next to impossible to deport their parents. Excuse? Deporting the parents of the poor children would be separating families. Same old lame excuse. The Dream Act and Automatic Birthright Citizenship separate families. So the parents will be allowed to stay with the poor little children who need their parents.

The Dream Act will be a nightmare for American children. And a nightmare for American parents.

Just because your parents dragged you along on their criminal acts is no reason to give you the right to remain in the country at the expense of me and my family. Your parents should pay for their illegal action and if any one is to blame it is them. Don’t make me and my family pay for them.

Children often pay for the sins for their fathers.

American parents have to compete for jobs with illegal aliens American children have to compete for education and jobs with children of illegal aliens.

This cannot be happening again. Democrats trying to pass the Dream Act for the 5th time? It is time for curtain call for the last time and get down to enforcing our immigration laws and securing the border and raid businesses and deporting those who are here illegally.

The Dream Act is just a prelude to amnesty. And amnesty is a prelude to chain migration and open borders. And the end of America as we know it.

Democrats want to legalize poverty. Making American a third world country. We cannot let this happen to our country.

Just because I am poor it does not give me the right to jump your fence and take what you have that I do not have.

“Poverty is no excuse to break the law”
“Criminals are never rewarded they are punished”
“Children often pay for the sins for their fathers.”

So by your assertion, if the Dream act is not passed, these problems will be sloved...? Right?

Dream Act will make a lot of our problem bigger problems. Read what I posted. It is self explanatory.

Last edited:
Of course it is. Many of these children cannot even properly speak the language of the country where they would be exiled,

Bull---Shit....

There are plenty of 4th and 5th generation kids from Mexican extraction who don't speak English, but they speak Spanish just fine.

This is "rape and run," democrats know they are fucking the nation - but it gets them immediate power, so they don't care. I honestly think the attitude of the average democrat is that they will live 70 or 80 years, so fuck the future - rape what they can now. An invasion of third world peasants feeds their power - they don't give a fuck that it is destroying any hope for a future.

4th generation Mexican-Americans dont speak English...are the freaking brain-dead?

Bull---Shit....

4th generation Mexican-Americans dont speak English...are the freaking brain-dead?

Yeah, I call bullshit on that claim, as well.

Just because your parents dragged you along on their criminal acts is no reason to give you the right to remain in the country at the expense of me and my family. Your parents should pay for their illegal action and if any one is to blame it is them. Don’t make me and my family pay for them.

Children often pay for the sins for their fathers.

Not sorry at all. If you are some illegal kid..im really sorry your parents broke the law and you have to pay the price for their illegal actions. Blame them.

Incorrect and un-Constitutional:
Their "parents have the ability to conform their conduct to societal norms," and presumably the ability to remove themselves from the State's jurisdiction; but the children who are plaintiffs in these cases "can affect neither their parents' conduct nor their own status." Trimble v. Gordon, 430 U.S. 762, 770 (1977). Even if the State found it expedient to control the conduct of adults by acting against their children, legislation directing the onus of a parent's misconduct against his children does not comport with fundamental conceptions of justice.

“[V]isiting . . . condemnation on the head of an infant is illogical and unjust. Moreover, imposing disabilities on the . . . child is contrary to the basic concept of our system that legal burdens should bear some relationship to individual responsibility or wrongdoing. Obviously, no child is responsible for his birth, and penalizing the . . . child is an ineffectual -- as well as unjust -- way of deterring the parent.”

Weber v. Aetna Casualty & Surety Co., 406 U.S. 164, 175 (1972) (footnote omitted).

Plyler v Doe (1982)

The Dream Act is just a prelude to amnesty. And amnesty is a prelude to chain migration and open borders. And the end of America as we know it.

Nonsense, it’s none of the above. The Act comports to Constitutional case law where undocumented aliens are entitled to due process rights (14th Amendment) and undocumented children are entitled to attend public school accordingly:

Appellants argue at the outset that undocumented aliens, because of their immigration status, are not "persons within the jurisdiction" of the State of Texas, and that they therefore have no right to the equal protection of Texas law. We reject this argument. Whatever his status under the immigration laws, an alien is surely a "person" in any ordinary sense of that term. Aliens, even aliens whose presence in this country is unlawful, have long been recognized as "persons" guaranteed due process of law by the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments. Shaughnessv v. Mezei, 345 U.S. 206, 212 (1953); Wong Wing v. United States, 163 U.S. 228, 238 (1896); Yick Wo v. Hopkins, 118 U.S. 356, 369 (1886). Indeed, we have clearly held that the Fifth Amendment protects aliens whose presence in this country is unlawful from invidious discrimination by the Federal Government. Mathews v. Diaz, 426 U.S. 67, 77 (1976). [n9] [p211]

Plyler v Doe (1982)

And the Court held that denying education to undocumented children would be detrimental to the Nation as a whole.
In addition to the pivotal role of education in sustaining our political and cultural heritage, denial of education to some isolated group of children poses an affront to one of the goals [p222] of the Equal Protection Clause: the abolition of governmental barriers presenting unreasonable obstacles to advancement on the basis of individual merit. Paradoxically, by depriving the children of any disfavored group of an education, we foreclose the means by which that group might raise the level of esteem in which it is held by the majority.

Plyler v Doe (1982)

Consequently Democrats’ support of the Dream Act is constitutionally mandated and appropriate.

Otherwise your post is nothing more than hateful ignorance.

Link to the ruling:

Plyler v. Doe

My dream... Are you sorry now?

Not sorry at all. If you are some illegal kid..im really sorry your parents broke the law and you have to pay the price for their illegal actions. Blame them.

So please keep your dreams to yourself.... and leave the rest of us out of your dreams.

I guess if we hold parents accountable for the crimes of their child...turn around is fair. But lets not stop at illegal immigration, lets start locking up kids of Bank robbers, murderers, tax evaders...ect. Lets lock up all those li'l bastards.

You've seriously jumped the shark bud.

You are so witty! Your talents are wasted here, I'm afraid.

You won't get your "dream act" passed.

The Tea Party movement started when Bush and McCain tried to push amnesty in 2006 - you have NO idea the backlash this is going to bring.

BUT, I encourage you to get the illegals protesting, have them grid-lock Los Angeles again while waving Mexican flags. It's a winner for your pro-illegal movement.

mex_flag1a.jpg

That's just good press - you folk need to leverage this and rub the face of the pinchy Americanos in the fact that they are on the way out!

I thought the tea party movement started after rick santelli's rant on CNBC over the bailout.

Bull---Shit....

Excuse me??? If these 4th/5th generation of kids are from Mexico this might be so....but......if they are 4th/5th generation born here of Mexican extraction, those 4th/5th generation of kids HAD to attend school by law and they had no choice but to learn english. No free pass there. But VERY few of those 4th/5th generation born here are bilingual. By the 2nd generation, the language of their parents is lost.

Excuse me??? If these 4th/5th generation of kids are from Mexico this might be so....but......if they are 4th/5th generation born here of Mexican extraction, those 4th/5th generation of kids HAD to attend school by law and they had no choice but to learn english. No free pass there. But VERY few of those 4th/5th generation born here are bilingual. By the 2nd generation, the language of their parents is lost.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Visit California, Arizona, New Mexico or some other border state sometime, then get back to me. California schools teach in Spanish. It's very easy for a child to never learn English by the time they drop out.

Congressman Luis Gutierrez is caught on video advocating for President Obama to avoid the lawmakers in Congress and just issue an executive order to make the Dream Act a reality.***

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAc9Su-1BWE]YouTube - ‪Forget The Elected House & Senate Dream Act Kids Aren't Going To Take Their Bulls**t‬‏[/ame]

Because its unconstitutional to force children of illegal immigrants to pay tuition for their children to attend public schools, it only makes sense to legalize the children AFTER they've benefitted from a subsidized American education. Otherwise, the investment has gone to waste.

Forum List

Back