If the dream act passes

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
IF THE DREAM ACT PASSES
We will never stop illegal immigration. Never secure the border. Never stop the flow of drugs. Dream act will encourage mass exodus of illegal aliens.

The Dream Act is just plan B because the could not pass plan A (Comprehensive Immigration Reform) which don’t have a snow ball in hell of passing in this economy and if the children are allowed to stay we know that it will be next to impossible to deport their parents. Excuse? Deporting the parents of the poor children would be separating families. Same old lame excuse. The Dream Act and Automatic Birthright Citizenship separate families. So the parents will be allowed to stay with the poor little children who need their parents.

The Dream Act will be a nightmare for American children. And a nightmare for American parents.

Just because your parents dragged you along on their criminal acts is no reason to give you the right to remain in the country at the expense of me and my family. Your parents should pay for their illegal action and if any one is to blame it is them. Don’t make me and my family pay for them.

Children often pay for the sins for their fathers.

American parents have to compete for jobs with illegal aliens American children have to compete for education and jobs with children of illegal aliens.

This cannot be happening again. Democrats trying to pass the Dream Act for the 5th time? It is time for curtain call for the last time and get down to enforcing our immigration laws and securing the border and raid businesses and deporting those who are here illegally.

The Dream Act is just a prelude to amnesty. And amnesty is a prelude to chain migration and open borders. And the end of America as we know it.

Democrats want to legalize poverty. Making American a third world country. We cannot let this happen to our country.

Just because I am poor it does not give me the right to jump your fence and take what you have that I do not have.

“Poverty is no excuse to break the law”
“Criminals are never rewarded they are punished”
“Children often pay for the sins for their fathers.”

Democrats pitch DREAM Act as needed economic patch
By Alan Gomez, USA TODAY
Updated 6/27/2011

As Democrats renew their push for that act in a Senate hearing Tuesday, the sales pitch will also focus on how those children can help the nation's foundering economy.

Because they would be getting better jobs, they'd be paying more taxes, starting businesses and creating jobs, all of which would infuse a much-needed kick-start to the economy and help drive down the national debt, Duncan said.
Democrats pitch DREAM Act as needed economic patch - USATODAY.com

We do not have enough American children that want to go to college and cannot afford to because the tuition has been raised and illegal aliens have taken jobs they need. and Republicans trying to balance the budget on their backs? And Democrats want to throw them under the bus and help children of illegal aliens? There is something very wrong with Democrats and Republican thinking process. American children don't have a change in hell of having any kind of life with odds like these stacked against them.
We got to take the red kool aid away from Democrats

IF THE DREAM ACT PASSES[/SIZE]
We will never stop illegal immigration. Never secure the border. Never stop the flow of drugs. Dream act will encourage mass exodus of illegal aliens.

The Dream Act is just plan B because the could not pass plan A (Comprehensive Immigration Reform) which don’t have a snow ball in hell of passing in this economy and if the children are allowed to stay we know that it will be next to impossible to deport their parents. Excuse? Deporting the parents of the poor children would be separating families. Same old lame excuse. The Dream Act and Automatic Birthright Citizenship separate families. So the parents will be allowed to stay with the poor little children who need their parents.

The Dream Act will be a nightmare for American children. And a nightmare for American parents.

Just because your parents dragged you along on their criminal acts is no reason to give you the right to remain in the country at the expense of me and my family. Your parents should pay for their illegal action and if any one is to blame it is them. Don’t make me and my family pay for them.

Children often pay for the sins for their fathers.

American parents have to compete for jobs with illegal aliens American children have to compete for education and jobs with children of illegal aliens.

This cannot be happening again. Democrats trying to pass the Dream Act for the 5th time? It is time for curtain call for the last time and get down to enforcing our immigration laws and securing the border and raid businesses and deporting those who are here illegally.

The Dream Act is just a prelude to amnesty. And amnesty is a prelude to chain migration and open borders. And the end of America as we know it.

Democrats want to legalize poverty. Making American a third world country. We cannot let this happen to our country.

Just because I am poor it does not give me the right to jump your fence and take what you have that I do not have.

“Poverty is no excuse to break the law”
“Criminals are never rewarded they are punished”
“Children often pay for the sins for their fathers.”

So by your assertion, if the Dream act is not passed, these problems will be sloved...? Right?

It may be the dream act ....LMAO and who's dream. is that..the illegals? ...
What it is ....is a nightmare in all but name.

My dream... Are you sorry now?

Not sorry at all. If you are some illegal kid..im really sorry your parents broke the law and you have to pay the price for their illegal actions. Blame them.

So please keep your dreams to yourself.... and leave the rest of us out of your dreams.

Not sorry at all. If you are some illegal kid..im really sorry your parents broke the law and you have to pay the price for their illegal actions. Blame them.

So please keep your dreams to yourself.... and leave the rest of us out of your dreams.

I guess if we hold parents accountable for the crimes of their child...turn around is fair. But lets not stop at illegal immigration, lets start locking up kids of Bank robbers, murderers, tax evaders...ect. Lets lock up all those li'l bastards.

Last edited:
Entry without authorization is not a sin. Its a civil violation, something more serious than a traffic ticket but less serious than a DUI. Why on earth would I want to punish the children of those who committed this violation? It is cruel and unnecessary.

The Dream Act is a no-brainer.

I guess if we hold parents accountable for the crimes of their child...turn around is fair. But lets not stop at illegal immigration, lets start locking up kids of Bank robbers, murderers, tax evaders...ect. Lets lock up all those li'l bastards.

Oh i am all for holding parents accountable for their under age children's crimes. Your point?

If the children of the bank robbers, murders, ect are here illegally...yep... go after them.

Entry without authorization is not a sin. Its a civil violation, something more serious than a traffic ticket but less serious than a DUI. Why on earth would I want to punish the children of those who committed this violation? It is cruel and unnecessary.

Right..and giving them the boot out of the country is not punishment either.

Of course it is. Many of these children cannot even properly speak the language of the country where they would be exiled, much less are they familiar with the culture or even the tangible features of their parents' home country. This is their home.

We are talking about how many beneficiaries of the Dream Act? 65,000/year. IOW, just enough to be a gross injustice to exile (Ancient Athens kept it to one/year), but not enough to be a burden to our country.

Of course it is. Many of these children cannot even properly speak the language of the country where they would be exiled, much less are they familiar with the culture or even the tangible features of their parents' home country. This is their home.

We are talking about how many beneficiaries of the Dream Act? 65,000/year. IOW, just enough to be a gross injustice to exile (Ancient Athens kept it to one/year), but not enough to be a burden to our country.

LOL...now who is saying that parents would be separated from children...they would all get the boot. It would be the parents problem to assimilate them to their real home country.

Illegal is illegal. It is all a burden to our country.

DUH? They speak english at school and go home and speak the language of their parents because their parents never learned english. Their parents keep the language alive and the culture. So going home would not be a culture shock as coming here not knowing any thing of the language or culture. Many children has dropped out of school and joined gangs because of the shock and never fitting in.

Most anchor babies do not speak english when the start school and they is way the cost of education has risen. Mariposa School of Language is especially for those children. Their parent cannot teach them english before they enter school. Children have to translate for their parents when the go to the doctor and at school parent / teacher conferences.

They know much more about their parents country then their did when they came here. They will learn the language for their parent country just as they learned english here. There is not exucse for not deporting the whole mess of them
Do a little research.

Last edited:

LOL...now who is saying that parents would be separated from children...they would all get the boot. It would be the parents problem to assimilate them to their real home country.

Illegal is illegal. It is all a burden to our country.

I never said that the parents would be separated from their children; but since you brought it up . . .

You know what, belay that. We're not going to agree.

I don't understand how deporting children with their parents is punishnment and cruel and uncecesssary? If it was so "Cruel and unnecessary" why have thousands return to Mexico with their children when the economy went bad? Sound like you have been brainwashed by democrats.

Because of the economy and immigration, "there are thousands, not hundreds of people going back to Mexico," Ramon Martinez, a Nogales, Ariz., business owner who legalizes U.S.-bought cars to be taken to Mexico permanently, told the Nogales International newspaper.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/li...mmigrants-boosting-number-auto-legalizations/

The immigration authorities currently estimate that about two-thirds of all illegal immigrants are EWIs and the remainder is overstayers. Both types of illegal immigrants are deportable under Immigration and Nationality Act Section 237 (a)(1)(B) which says: "Any alien who is present in the United States in violation of this Act or any other law of the United States is deportable."

Last edited:

WTF are you talking about?:confused::eusa_eh:

When Isreal committed gross sins and disobeyed the entire nation paid the price, Even the kids. When they were dispersed from all over Europe, the children went also.
When GOD punished the Jews he did not spare the children.

Exodus 20:5 ESV / 22 helpful votes
You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,

WTF are you talking about?:confused::eusa_eh:

When Isreal committed gross sins and disobeyed the entire nation paid the price, Even the kids. When they were dispersed from all over Europe, the children went also.
When GOD punished the Jews he did not spare the children.

Exodus 20:5 ESV / 22 helpful votes
You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,

You want to link US Federal Immigration law to bible tales...

Im out...

Originally posted by 1751Texan
You want to link US Federal Immigration law to bible tales...

Im out...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Granny is like that crazy, old uncle (aunt in her case) we all love but don't take too serious, Texan.

She's not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree but is funny as hell. :lol: :lol:

I don't understand how deporting children with their parents is punishnment and cruel and uncecesssary? If it was so "Cruel and unnecessary" why have thousands return to Mexico with their children when the economy went bad? Sound like you have been brainwashed by democrats.

I haven't been brainwashed by Democrats, but I have lived abroad. If you don't acknowledge the difference between voluntary departure and deportation then either you are hopelessly ignorant, or, more likely, you aren't conducting this conversation in good faith.

Illegals are destroying the nation, altering the mix. The overwhelming influx of unskilled, uneducated peasants may get democrats elected, but it's utterly destroying the infrastructure and financial fabric of the nation.

Forum List

Back