If the dream act passes

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Jun 27, 2011.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    IF THE DREAM ACT PASSES
    We will never stop illegal immigration. Never secure the border. Never stop the flow of drugs. Dream act will encourage mass exodus of illegal aliens.

The Dream Act is just plan B because the could not pass plan A (Comprehensive Immigration Reform) which don’t have a snow ball in hell of passing in this economy and if the children are allowed to stay we know that it will be next to impossible to deport their parents. Excuse? Deporting the parents of the poor children would be separating families. Same old lame excuse. The Dream Act and Automatic Birthright Citizenship separate families. So the parents will be allowed to stay with the poor little children who need their parents.

The Dream Act will be a nightmare for American children. And a nightmare for American parents.

Just because your parents dragged you along on their criminal acts is no reason to give you the right to remain in the country at the expense of me and my family. Your parents should pay for their illegal action and if any one is to blame it is them. Don’t make me and my family pay for them.

Children often pay for the sins for their fathers.

American parents have to compete for jobs with illegal aliens American children have to compete for education and jobs with children of illegal aliens.

This cannot be happening again. Democrats trying to pass the Dream Act for the 5th time? It is time for curtain call for the last time and get down to enforcing our immigration laws and securing the border and raid businesses and deporting those who are here illegally.

The Dream Act is just a prelude to amnesty. And amnesty is a prelude to chain migration and open borders. And the end of America as we know it.

Democrats want to legalize poverty. Making American a third world country. We cannot let this happen to our country.

Just because I am poor it does not give me the right to jump your fence and take what you have that I do not have.

“Poverty is no excuse to break the law”
    “Criminals are never rewarded they are punished”
    “Children often pay for the sins for their fathers.”

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    Democrats pitch DREAM Act as needed economic patch
    By Alan Gomez, USA TODAY
    Updated 6/27/2011

As Democrats renew their push for that act in a Senate hearing Tuesday, the sales pitch will also focus on how those children can help the nation's foundering economy.

Because they would be getting better jobs, they'd be paying more taxes, starting businesses and creating jobs, all of which would infuse a much-needed kick-start to the economy and help drive down the national debt, Duncan said.
    Democrats pitch DREAM Act as needed economic patch - USATODAY.com

We do not have enough American children that want to go to college and cannot afford to because the tuition has been raised and illegal aliens have taken jobs they need. and Republicans trying to balance the budget on their backs? And Democrats want to throw them under the bus and help children of illegal aliens? There is something very wrong with Democrats and Republican thinking process. American children don't have a change in hell of having any kind of life with odds like these stacked against them.
    We got to take the red kool aid away from Democrats

3. 1751Texan

1751Texan US Constitution first...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10

So by your assertion, if the Dream act is not passed, these problems will be sloved...? Right?

4. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    It may be the dream act ....LMAO and who's dream. is that..the illegals? ...
    What it is ....is a nightmare in all but name.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. oldsalt

oldsalt Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    My dream... Are you sorry now?

6. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    Not sorry at all. If you are some illegal kid..im really sorry your parents broke the law and you have to pay the price for their illegal actions. Blame them.

So please keep your dreams to yourself.... and leave the rest of us out of your dreams.

7. 1751Texan

1751Texan US Constitution first...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I guess if we hold parents accountable for the crimes of their child...turn around is fair. But lets not stop at illegal immigration, lets start locking up kids of Bank robbers, murderers, tax evaders...ect. Lets lock up all those li'l bastards.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  8. Kuros

Kuros BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Entry without authorization is not a sin. Its a civil violation, something more serious than a traffic ticket but less serious than a DUI. Why on earth would I want to punish the children of those who committed this violation? It is cruel and unnecessary.

The Dream Act is a no-brainer.

9. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404

Oh i am all for holding parents accountable for their under age children's crimes. Your point?

If the children of the bank robbers, murders, ect are here illegally...yep... go after them.

10. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404

Right..and giving them the boot out of the country is not punishment either.