if the democrats win

BILLSANDS

Sep 14, 2018
Cleveland Ohio
Its a long shot they take the Senate but they may well get the house.. leave the juvenile smart alec remarks to yourself does anyone mature have any intelligent speculation as to what may happen if they do take back the house?

Nothing any different. There's not a nickel's worth of difference between them. Both parties are consistently putting out legislation that purposefully erodes our civil liberties and both parties have a belief in deficit financing, inflationism, economic intervention, the welfare state, central economic planning by a central bank, and preemptive war.

Last edited:
I'm lousy at predicting political stuff, but on a macro level I'd guess we'd see a clear and fairly comical change in Trump, going from mocking and insulting them one day to complimenting and placating them the next.

For example, a Supe opening might well go (back) to Garland.

Last edited:
Its a long shot they take the Senate but they may well get the house.. leave the juvenile smart alec remarks to yourself does anyone mature have any intelligent speculation as to what may happen if they do take back the house?

They would amp up their obstructionism, but ultimately they won’t do anything but complain and whine like petulant children.

Spend all their political capital attempting to impeach Trump. It will make their base very, very happy but will end in nothing, since it will die in the Senate. It will disgust Republicans and turn off even the Independents. It may even lead to a Trump comeback in 2020.

Never underestimate the Democrats' ability to do really dumb things.

My guess. Legislation would come to a standstill, but it's largely at a standstill now because the leadership can't do all that much, can't keep the "Freedom Caucus" under control.

Heck, it might even be more efficient in passing legislation.

The bigger issue will be that all the Congressional Investigations that SHOULD be going on about Trump's corruption will actually start happening now.

We'll finally get to see what's in those tax returns he's been hiding.

Spend all their political capital attempting to impeach Trump. It will make their base very, very happy but will end in nothing, since it will die in the Senate. It will disgust Republicans and turn off even the Independents. It may even lead to a Trump comeback in 2020.

I think you are a little confused.

Trump is massively unpopular. Any other president with a 4% unemployment rate would be enjoying a 70% approval rating. Trump can't crack 40%.

By 2020, we will be in a recession. We are well overdue. Hopefully, it will just be a minor recession like 2001. But when that happens, even the dumb white folks who support Trump will be not so keen on him.

They would amp up their obstructionism, but ultimately they won’t do anything but complain and whine like petulant children.
they could try to impeach but i'm not sure they would have the numbers do they, and this sint whining anymore its war, its funny either they are whiners or terrorists, dismiss it at your peril we are at war..and it is only going to escalate

I think you are a little confused.

Trump is massively unpopular. Any other president with a 4% unemployment rate would be enjoying a 70% approval rating. Trump can't crack 40%.

By 2020, we will be in a recession. We are well overdue. Hopefully, it will just be a minor recession like 2001. But when that happens, even the dumb white folks who support Trump will be not so keen on him.
besides does anyone really believe those economic reports? i think they are doctored by trump, people are still hurting

they could try to impeach but i'm not sure they would have the numbers do they, and this sint whining anymore its war, its funny either they are whiners or terrorists, dismiss it at your peril we are at war..and it is only going to escalate

How foolish you are. People like you start wars.

People like us finish them. And we win. Make no mistake about that. We win.

you sure about that?

I think that if Trump's approval ratings went below a certain point, the GOP would go along with impeachment the way they did in 1974 as a matter of self-preservation.

you sure about that?

Yes I am sure. Win some battles, starve, oppress and murder your own people, get overthrown. Communism--a winning system if you're a loser like Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky. I guess.

The political agenda of the President is permanently derailed. The wall won’t get funded; the government may have multiple shut-downs; there will be investigation after investigation into every scandal. Essentially the same thing the GOP did to Obama.

Democrat Politicians are crooks and despicable demagogues.
If the take back the house expect them to attempt to impeach Trump, take back the middle class tax cuts, stop the border wall, spread hate and steal money.

I think that if Trump's approval ratings went below a certain point, the GOP would go along with impeachment the way they did in 1974 as a matter of self-preservation.
the people do want impeachment, the problem is we do not live in a democracy we live in a oligarchy the system is so gerrymandered they can ignore the will of the people, the peole need to arm and liqudate the ruling class, wipe them out completely

Easy... If the Dems took power they would do the exact same thing the republicans did to Obama when they took power. The petty tit for tat games will continue and snowball.

Yes more of the same!

Democrat Politicians are crooks and despicable demagogues.
If the take back the house expect them to attempt to impeach Trump, take back the middle class tax cuts, stop the border wall, spread hate and steal money.
STFU! You are a broken record!

New Topics

Forum List

Back