If the Democrats really want to nail the coffin shut....

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.

They'll allow for the ascendency of a coalition of fiscally conservative, socially moderate blue-dog type of Democrats in the party so they can sponge off a large number of the sensible portion of the GOP and leave the remnants to the tea party whackos.

Barring that, I am more interested to see where the GOP goes from here......

They'll allow for the ascendency of a coalition of fiscally conservative, socially moderate blue-dog type of Democrats in the party so they can sponge off a large number of the sensible portion of the GOP and leave the remnants to the tea party whackos.

Those are the same guys the KosKids are trying to purge out of the party.

it is the blue dogs that should become republicans or vote with the party they caucus with on fundamental legislation.

Blue Dogs are the worst kind of Democrats. They convince voters they are conservative, but then put extreme liberals like Pelosi and Reid in control of all legislation. Then they are allowed to vote "no" on selected bills that are assured of passage without their votes so that they can pretend to "stand up to the liberals." Fortunately for them, most voters are too stupid to understand this con game.

How do you propose pulling that off, with barking moonbats like Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Blabberman Schultz, Elizabeth Warren, Harry Reid, Alan Grayson, etcetera, as your front-and-center standard bearers?

Gotta check that plank in your own eye first, dude.

How do you propose pulling that off, with barking moonbats like Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Blabberman Schultz, Elizabeth Warren, Harry Reid, Alan Grayson, etcetera, as your front-and-center standard bearers?

Gotta check that plank in your own eye first, dude.
Liberal Democrats don't know the definition of "fiscally conservative".

All we're gonna' get for the next two years at least are new taxes which will shut down the economy even more.

Are you suggesting that the Democrats somehow control what the GOP does?

There are no blue dogs. Damn near every single one of them was voted out in 2010.

So, to assure their future victory, the Democrats are supposed to embrace the tactics of the group that lost so badly they were essentially exterminated.

Um ... I think we'll be giving that strategy a pass.

Forum List

Back