If The Build It

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
IF THE BUILD IT
WE WILL BUY IT.

If they build it or invent it and sell it we will buy it. We will stand in lines in freezing cold or blazing heat to buy it. If we don’t have the money to buy it, we will borrow or charge it. We have to have it. The only reason we are not buying it now is because we don’t have the money and we cannot charge it or borrow to buy it. We aid and abet big businesses to become bigger.

IF THE BUILD IT
WE WILL BUY IT.

If they build it or invent it and sell it we will buy it. We will stand in lines in freezing cold or blazing heat to buy it. If we don’t have the money to buy it, we will borrow or charge it. We have to have it. The only reason we are not buying it now is because we don’t have the money and we cannot charge it or borrow to buy it. We aid and abet big businesses to become bigger.

But wait, if I wait in line and buy it, tomorrow they'll come along with something bigger and better for me to buy, then I'll have to get back in that damn line!

If the build it? The what? The idiots? Who is "the?" I can understand one typo on the subject line, but to repeat the same typo and not notice it? If "they" build it?

Forum List

Back