If the Bible is right, Islam will rule the world in a few years.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
In the upcoming end of the age that is almost upon us (Jesus said that the generation that sees Israel reborn will be the generation that sees the final seven years of the Earth). On the last day of the seven years, Jesus will return to earth and kill all of the people remaining. They will all be Islamics who will be attacking God's land of Eden. They will have killed all of the Christians in their efforts to rule the Earth. It is all in the Bible. Read it.

I just located a new tablet left by Chupacabras.
Elvis and duh tooof fairy are going to destroy all religion and Bugz fucking bunny shall ruleth the worldeth for 535 years.

Islam won't rule the world, after all Muslim nations may be rich but their military technology is built by Russia (orthodox Christian/other Christian), the US and China (state atheist) which are three nations not ruled by Muslims, and it would be in national interest of all three nations to keep Islam well under control (by force if need be). ;)

In the upcoming end of the age that is almost upon us (Jesus said that the generation that sees Israel reborn will be the generation that sees the final seven years of the Earth). On the last day of the seven years, Jesus will return to earth and kill all of the people remaining. They will all be Islamics who will be attacking God's land of Eden. They will have killed all of the Christians in their efforts to rule the Earth. It is all in the Bible. Read it.
Weren't you doing a lot of posts about the Economy? Why the change to Religion?

and it would be in national interest of all three nations to keep Islam well under control (by force if need be). ;)

Good luck.
As Israel's PM said we can just nuke the whole middle east, including mecca. But Muslims aren't that much of an annoyance yet. I expect big celebrations in India and Israel afterwards, just to show that no one would care enough to miss it.

Good luck.
I expect big celebrations in India and Israel afterwards
Yep. We'll bring the fireworks.
That's if there is actually a world left. :rolleyes:

post-apocalypse.jpg

Then again, there is always Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore if the Middle East and Europe* stuff themselves over. :happy-1:

*You can have France especially, never liked them anyway. ;)

Last edited:
As Israel's PM said we can just nuke the whole middle east, including mecca. But Muslims aren't that much of an annoyance yet. I expect big celebrations in India and Israel afterwards, just to show that no one would care enough to miss it.

Simplistic blah-blah. India has XXX Million Muslim citizens.
Probably India would destabilize with decades lasting instability if only X Million Indian Muslims would give up the bondage of law-abiding citizenships within India.
Can yo imagine what this means for India, if XX or XXX Million Indian Muslims would destabilize India? It would mean that India is invalidated of its path in becoming a world power.

Yet, you phantasize about India making crusade-philosphy against Muslims.
Wake up from your dream-world.

Simplistic blah-blah. India has XXX Million Muslim citizens.
Probably India would destabilize with decades lasting instability if only X Million Indian Muslims would give up the bondage of law-abiding citizenships within India.
Can yo imagine what this means for India, if XX or XXX Million Indian Muslims would destabilize India? It would mean that India is invalidated of its path in becoming a world power.

Yet, you phantasize about India making crusade-philosphy against Muslims.
Wake up from your dream-world.
Last I checked Muslims can't even walk in the streets without being owned by Hindu's as there is lots of ethnic violence already where Muslims have a great track record of losing. As for Pakistan most Muslims there don't support the terrorists due to the fact the terrorists are murdering their fellow Muslims in cold blood. So I don't dream about fighting in India (or Pakistan), it seems to be all you.
You speak as if you were Rambo. In reality you probably are just a sofa-farter, an estrogen sissy.

One mullah a day, keeps bringing 10 Bin Laden the next day.
I am a philosophy student that graduates next year, your point? Just because I take philosophy does not mean I won't fight if necessary (and join the military), in fact it only makes me understand more why people have to fight against Islam. If it was up to me people like you (obviously not you as you live in Turkey) would be deported, put in prison or re educated, but the left appeases Islam like it did Hitler.

It's true that the west and most westerners are weak willed now, the vast majority fail to see the threat Islam poses to democracy, free speech and any notion of equality among women and men. But do not discount the west, Islam outnumbered and out gunned us in the middle ages, yet we defeated Islam and drove it out of Europe, we will defeat it just like last time. When large numbers of Muslims start murdering 10s of thousands of people, heavily bombing Europe and showing their true colors, even the left in its lunacy will concede they were wrong to appease Islam.

Since you're from NZ I expect that was meant to be sarcasm.
It's true I am from New Zealand, but that doesn't make it any less relevant as many Muslims want to conquer and destroy the west (that includes New Zealand) and NZ already has SAS soldiers and a reconstruction team in Afghanistan* fighting terrorists.

*sp

Last edited:

Forum List

Back