If the 22nd Amendment was Repealed, And Clinton Ran Against Bush 43, Who Would Win?

If the 22nd Amendment was Repealed, And Clinton Ran Against Bush 43, Who Would Win?

• Total voters

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Interesting question. I'm just curious to what everyone thinks. I'm not asking who everyone would vote for. I'm asking who people think would win an election match up between Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.

Please state your reasons for selecting your choice.

Last edited:
clinton for sure.... just compare the economy when both were in office.

The party member that did not disgrace the Constitution and long held traditions of America.

since only FDR disregaurded the tradition of 2 terms and out, causing the 22nd to be created.

I'd say, based on this hypathetical, Bush would win and have a GOP majority in both Houses.

dooming the economy but sparring Service men and women from the Clintons wrath.

clinton would win in a landslide. Is there any doubt? He knows how to campaign (not that he'd even need to).

I'd like to know where these questions about Bush 2012 are coming from.

Who cares? One "one world government" Globalist is as bad as another.

The third party candidate

Ross Perot?

:lol:

Loved Ross. I thought he had a chance until he picked his VEEP. That choice doomed him.

Hell, even Cher wanted Ross to win.

When Perot dropped out and said threats had been made against his family, everyone called him a nut. Still think he's a nut? RON PAUL will probably get the threat as soon as it looks like he will win. Being an American Patriot can be hazardous to your health.

I'd like to know where these questions about Bush 2012 are coming from.

It's just coincidence that I posted this when there was another thread about Bush/Obama since I hadn't even noticed the other thread before starting this one.

Is Bush gaining popularity or something?

I hear Barney's crazy about him. As for me, he lost me forever when he invaded Iraq because I just KNEW it was a monumental mistake, and it turned out even worse than I had imagined.

Forum List

Back