If Texas was Bush, then Chicago is Obama...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Beating death puts pressure on officials - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

^I Thought that Barry Organized that Community Successfully...

What Happened?...

And why isn't he Speaking out about this, or doing Something?...

More Chicagoan Children are Dying at the Hands of Murderers than a Lack of Health Insurance, you can almost BET that!...

Hell, it's Safer in Iraq.

So where is Glorious Leader.

:)

peace...

The Chicago public school system is the nation's third-largest and has about 407,000 students in 666 schools. More than 30 students were killed in 2008, according to district figures, and this year's toll could be higher.

666 Schools?... From Barryland?...

And of course that's just 30 "Students"...

Here's another Angle... I hear that "Columbines" are a "White thing"... So what is this?

peace...

What Happened?...

More Chicagoan Children are Dying at the Hands of Murderers than a Lack of Health Insurance, you can almost BET that!...

peace...

Nothing like that ever happens in Texas or other states though does it Mal. It's only in Chicago.

Republicans are really stupid for obstructing the healthcare bill just as they were and are for railing against economic stimulus. Btw, the last time anything was done about the crime rate was when Clinton was in office. Lowest crime rate in a generation.

Healthcare will get done as it needs to. Our glorious leader is working for that.

What Happened?...

peace...

Nothing like that ever happens in Texas or other states though does it Mal. It's only in Chicago.

Republicans are really stupid for obstructing the healthcare bill just as they were and are for railing against economic stimulus. Btw, the last time anything was done about the crime rate was when Clinton was in office. Lowest crime rate in a generation.

Healthcare will get done as it needs to. Our glorious leader is working for that.

You couldn't have Missed the Point More...

As for Clinton Inheriting the Tech Boom and all that Comes with Irrational Exhuberance...

peace...

inheriting the tech boom?

it just amazes me how they dont understand what good bunsiness stimulation can do.

They only see deregulation as a stimulus and look what that did to our business structure under the Bush "watch" (not watching anything business was doing and ignoring even already established oversight)

At least Obama is going overseas to try and bring the Olympics to chicago instead of dealing with Afghanistan. :eusa_whistle:

I guess he has put off dealing with what his commander on the ground wants for several weeks now, whats a few more days to the soldiers on the ground right?

I do like him trying to bring the olympics to the USA, it brings money into the country and will provide some temporary construction jobs.

Last edited:
inheriting the tech boom?

it just amazes me how they dont understand what good bunsiness stimulation can do.

They only see deregulation as a stimulus and look what that did to our business structure under the Bush "watch" (not watching anything business was doing and ignoring even already established oversight)

I didn't Credit ANY President... That's a Liberal's Job... A Dishonest Job it is.

Clinton Rode a Wave and got as Many Blow Jobs as Possible along the way.

peace...

What's amazing to me is that you actually think Bush is a texan. He's about as Texan as I am, which is to say none. He's a faux Texan and not even born there.

Therefore, this thread, like all your others and you, fail miserably.

Forum List

Back