If Tebow had thrown 2 INTs for every TD like Elway in 1983...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
He would have been benched LONG before the playoffs...

Tebow Haters, and there are PLENTY of then in Denver, are not being Realistic about the Rookie...

But then again I remember, "Elway should go back to Baseball" back in the day...

Give the kid some time.

He has Ability and clearly he's a Leader...

And so far, a Winner. :thup:

:)

peace...

I like Tim Tebow. He's won me over. And I'm a Noles fan.

But here is a serious question.

Name me any QB who was successful over time with a completion percentage of less than 50%?

Also, name any QB who was able to improve his completion percentage by more than 10% over seasons?

Name me any QB who was successful over time with a completion percentage of less than 50%?

Also, name any QB who was able to improve his completion percentage by more than 10% over seasons?

Elway came damn close to that 10% from his first to second season.

47.5% to 56.3%

Tebow still is not, and never will be Elway.

47.5% to 56.3%

Yeah, but he still tossed WAY too many INTs... Not Kurt Warner level, but too many.

Tebow showed GREAT improvement last week... IN THE PLAYOFFS coming off of a 3 game skid.

peace...

47.5% to 56.3%

Yeah, but he still tossed WAY too many INTs... Not Kurt Warner level, but too many.

Tebow showed GREAT improvement last week... IN THE PLAYOFFS coming off of a 3 game skid.

peace...

pitt should have considered playing pass defense

just for shits and grins

47.5% to 56.3%

peace...

Every other pass he threw was a duck, yo

Good luck fixing that.

47.5% to 56.3%

peace...

just for shits and grins

Ya think?

tebows_wristband_(macleodcartoons.tumblr_.com)_.jpg

47.5% to 56.3%

peace...

Good luck fixing that.

Thomas got one in the numbers at least once and dropped the fuck out of it... I could go back an watch it again and find more that were catchable, but Elway threw some fucking TERRIBLE passes early on himself regularly...

And he sucked for a while.

Tebow will improve. :thup:

peace...

peace...

just for shits and grins

Ya think?

that was a great call to open the OT

they'd started all their possessions with a run (10) and 20 of 21 first downs with a run.

safeties bit on the run

buh bye

peace...

Good luck fixing that.

Thomas got one in the numbers at least once and dropped the fuck out of it... I could go back an watch it again and find more that were catchable, but Elway threw some fucking TERRIBLE passes early on himself regularly...

And he sucked for a while.

Tebow will improve. :thup:

peace...

Elway didn't have the mechanics of Barack Obama.

47.5% to 56.3%

Lets compare...

Tebow's passer rating in his first season was 72.9. Elway's was 54.9.

Now we extrapolate from the Bible...

John 7:2-9
2 But when the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near, 3 Jesus’ brothers said to him, “Leave Galilee and go to Judea, so that your disciples there may see the works you do.
4 No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world.”
5 For even his own brothers did not believe in him.
6 Therefore Jesus told them, “My time is not yet here; for you any time will do.
7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that its works are evil.
8 You go to the festival. I am not going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.”
9 After he had said this, he stayed in Galilee.

John 5:4-9
4 paralyzed—and they waited for the moving of the waters. From time to time an angel of the Lord would come down and stir up the waters. The first one into the pool after each such disturbance would be cured of whatever disease they had.
5 One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years.
6 When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?”
7 “Sir,” the invalid replied, “I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.”
8 Then Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.”

9 At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked. The day on which this took place was a Sabbath,

Meh...that doesn't tell me shit.

Forum List

Back