If tariffs are bad, how did the USA became an industrialized country?

my god are you a simpleton

translation: as a liberal you lack the IQ to answer the question so you call names instead and are not ashamed.

riiiIIIIIIiight, run along now

translation: I lack the IQ to participate as a typical liberal. Maybe you have intellectual liberal friends you could invite here to help you out??

maybe instead of mouthing off all l the time you could try and prove me wrong.....

The statistics are in on NAFTA...most of its former pushers...have admitted it hasn't panned out....what else do you want me to say?

Like I said history proves you wrong....learn.

here is part of the reason as Chomsky says, and I posted elsewhere.

You can also construct models which have no relation to reality. Some free-market economic models, for example, abstract away from significant factors, such as state intervention or the fact that capital is mobile and labor relatively immobile and so on. They actually take you farther away from the way the world works.
Noam Chomsky

translation: as a liberal you lack the IQ to answer the question so you call names instead and are not ashamed.

translation: I lack the IQ to participate as a typical liberal. Maybe you have intellectual liberal friends you could invite here to help you out??

maybe instead of mouthing off all l the time you could try and prove me wrong.....

The statistics are in on NAFTA...most of its former pushers...have admitted it hasn't panned out....what else do you want me to say?

You can also construct models which have no relation to reality. Some free-market economic models, for example, abstract away from significant factors, such as state intervention or the fact that capital is mobile and labor relatively immobile and so on. They actually take you farther away from the way the world works.
Noam Chomsky

dear, as an idiot liberal do you want to ban trade altogether so we each have to work 24/7/365 just to survive. This is yes or no question. If you don't answer you will be held in contempt of court.

Do you understand??

Noam Chomsky

dear, as an idiot liberal do you want to ban trade altogether so we each have to work 24/7/365 just to survive. This is yes or no question. If you don't answer you will be held in contempt of court.

Do you understand??

no,

Now, your petty little posts show you to be a troll,.......now, I like most trolls..I'm a bit of one myself..

but your asinine use of the mocking "dear" and "idiot liberal" (dont consider myself a liberal really, but if we're breaking down people into liberals and people like you....I choose liberal)....these show you to be a true asshole, you are hereby put on ignore.

100% stupid and liberal. It did pan out which is why there is no repeal in process and why TPP and TPA is about to be signed too to increase free trade for 47% of the globes GDP. Free trade is the one thing on earth that almost all economists agree on. The consensus has grown and grown since Hawley-Smoot trade ban helped cause the Great Depression.

Now do you understand that liberalism is pure ignorance??

Noam Chomsky

Do you understand??

no,

Now, your petty little posts show you to be a troll,.......now, I like most trolls..I'm a bit of one myself..

but your asinine use of the mocking "dear" and "idiot liberal" (dont consider myself a liberal really, but if we're breaking down people into liberals and people like you....I choose liberal)....these show you to be a true asshole, you are hereby put on ignore.

translation: as an idiot liberal I cant answer the question so I'll try to change the subject and hope nobody notices!!

Do you understand??

dear, if you lack the IQ to understand why not think and read and then tell us if you want to ban trade?? Do you enjoy being an ignorant liberal??

Now as far as christian values ... conservatives, with christian values ? Give me a fracking break.

dear, look around USMB to see idiot liberals are proudly anti-Christian just as ISIS is.

Do you understand now?
Let's see , with which of the following statements would you agree Ed ?

"If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered."
-Proverbs 21:13

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."
-Proverbs 31:8-9

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."
-Matthew 6:24

"Jesus answered, 'If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.'"
-Matthew 19:21

Now as far as christian values ... conservatives, with christian values ? Give me a fracking break.

dear, look around USMB to see idiot liberals are proudly anti-Christian just as ISIS is.

Do you understand now?

"If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered."

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."

"Jesus answered, 'If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.'"

1) too stupid does not realize the conservatives just saved another 120 million poor and oppressed from slowly starving to death in USSR and Red China by gifting to them Republican capitalism.

2) Jesus was a conservative who challenged the power of the Roman state and thus created individual liberty and capitalism to jump start Western Civilization

3) Thessalonians 3:6-12 ESV /

Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us. For you yourselves know how you ought to imitate us, because we were not idle when we were with you, nor did we eat anyone's bread without paying for it, but with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you. It was not because we do not have that right, but to give you in ourselves an example to imitate. For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

When Clinton made welfare workfare fully half decided they no longer needed welfare!

Do you understand now?

1) too stupid does not realize the conservatives just saved another 120 million poor and oppressed from slowly starving to death in USSR and Red China by gifting to them Republican capitalism.

2) Jesus was a conservative who challenged the power of the Roman state and thus created individual liberty and capitalism to jump start Western Civilization

Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us. For you yourselves know how you ought to imitate us, because we were not idle when we were with you, nor did we eat anyone's bread without paying for it, but with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you. It was not because we do not have that right, but to give you in ourselves an example to imitate. For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

When Clinton made welfare workfare fully half decided they no longer needed welfare!
What about the rest of the quotes Ed?
Seems to be you have a trimmed up version of the Bible.

Do you understand now?

What about the rest of the quotes Ed?
Seems to be you have a trimmed up version of the Bible.

dear, too stupid!!the Bible says many things and supports many positions. In any case economics had not been invented then, govt was 100% liberal, and wealth was obtained from liberal fascist govt theft. Today we have discovered natural law, freedom and capitalism. And we have seem liberal fascist govt in USSR and Red China slowly starve 120 million to death. Next, we saw Republicans save their lives and make them rich. God would approve. Good luck in your after lilfe where you will asked: how could you have been so stupid?
I do realize I'm talking to a liberal fool who wants to ban Toyota.

dear, too stupid!!the Bible says many things and supports many positions. In any case economics had not been invented then, govt was 100% liberal, and wealth was obtained from liberal fascist govt theft.
Oh , well , if it supports many positions then arguably it can't be considered a reliable source for personal values.

dear, too stupid!!the Bible says many things and supports many positions. In any case economics had not been invented then, govt was 100% liberal, and wealth was obtained from liberal fascist govt theft.
Oh , well , if it supports many positions then arguably it can't be considered a reliable source for personal values.
Jesus challenged the power of the liberal Roman State and created the individual. He was the first Republican. He created Western Civilization. Our calendar begins with him.

Jesus challenged the power of the liberal Roman State and created the individual. He was the first Republican. He created Western Civilization. Our calendar begins with him.
I would have trouble calling liberal a state in which slavery was business as usual.
Jesus had nothing to do with Republicans, give me a break. He spoke for the poor and dispossessed his message had to do with fraternal love and love to god:

Jesus replied: “'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

No mention of the republicans. Sory.

I would have trouble calling liberal a state in which slavery was business as usual.

too stupid as always. A huge liberal state is always oppressive. Thats why our Founders gave us freedom from big liberal govt and why our liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb. A liberal has no shame and will walk into the swinging door over and over. Good luck in your after life!

Jesus had nothing to do with Republicans, give me a break.

oh so its just coincidental that he challenged the power of the liberal Roman state, established the value of the individual, and started the journey to the American Revolution where in his values were codified.

Jesus replied: “'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

No mention of the republicans. Sory.
too 100% stupid!! Hitler Stalin and Mao killed God so they could be the liberal God. Why do you think our liberal spied for Stalin?? Stalin and Caesar are the liberal Gods to be worshipped. Loving your neighbor was not considered by liberals , only loving the state.i

Forum List

Back