If states cannot protect their borders then we have to go after the employers

Wrong. The GOP establishment might "love" illegals, but not the moms and pops who make up the party.

These mom and pops are the obedient sheep that keep voting republican, even though the GOP establishment wants to put them out of business because they are costing the mega corporations money. It's truly a bizarre mindset to support those that want to destroy you.

What choice do we have ? Be a Democrat and take all of your laundry ? Fuck that !

Obama has been going after the employers, and fines follow.

And it's the only thing I have agreed with him on, however more needs to be done, like allowing states to solve their own problems. But nooooooooooooooooooooo, Obama had to go and challenge their attempts.

who hire illegals.
Come on guys, time to take the gloves off. If Obama and the Supremes will not allow states to enforce immigration laws, then employers are the only thing left.

We have to stop being silent, we have to put our internet mouths where our money is.

From now on, anytime you see what appears to be the use of illegal labor, you MUST act !

Don't bother calling the police, the authorities are obviously not going to do anything.

Now before you fucking libs wet your panties, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE USE OF VIOLENCE !

We have to shame and boycott ANY employer or ANY two-bit contractor trolling through a Home Depot looking for illegal labor.

Yell at them, shame them, take down their license #'s. Complain about them on services such as "Angie's List". Write letters in your local newspapers, badger them every step of the way.

To all of you blue collar workers out there, the next industry invaded by illegal labor may be your own !!!!

It's a no win for some companies. Even if all states make it against the law to hire illegals, they also won't assist companies in verifying the status of people who apply. How can a company determine whether the social security number is fake or not? The government issues ITIN numbers to illegals, so it makes them look legit. The government should not go after companies who are trying their best to vet potential employees. I can just imagine the Obama administration trying to shut companies down for hiring illegals after they've denied requests for help in verifying applicants.

Last edited:
Wait, ya'll need to back up a minute. It's against the law for me to question someone's legal status even if his documents look brand new. If he provides the proper documentation, I can't question them. I can't do e-verify until they are actually hired and I can't do anything about them being unemployed until I have exhausted all avenues for them to prove eligibility.

It's not as easy as saying don't hire them.

Wrong. The GOP establishment might "love" illegals, but not the moms and pops who make up the party.

These mom and pops are the obedient sheep that keep voting republican, even though the GOP establishment wants to put them out of business because they are costing the mega corporations money. It's truly a bizarre mindset to support those that want to destroy you.

What choice do we have ? Be a Democrat and take all of your laundry ? Fuck that !

If you support mom and pop businesses and a thriving middle class, welcome to the democratic party :up:

It's a no win for some companies. Even if all states make it against the law to hire illegals, they also won't assist companies in verifying the status of people who apply

Personally, I'm not as concerned about employers who unwittingly hire illegals with fake papers. If an employer exercises reasonable diligence and an illegal makes it onto their paperwork because he had convincing fake papers, that's the employer's fault. It's a different story with employers who purposely seek illegal labor, paying cash under the table at low rates, etc.

Forum List

Back