If someone offers you a chance to rob a drug dealer and you do it...are you innocent....?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this is an interesting look at how law enforcement works....here you have people offered a chance to rob a drug dealer....they are told there will be lots of money, lots of cash and that there will be a couple of guards....then...when they show up, with guns and restraints to commit the robbery, the guy who told them about the "opportunity" turns out to be a fed...and they are swarmed and arrested by feds....

I really have no problem with this....they made a decision to break the law....you could offer me the same opportunity, day in day out...and I would not accept the offer....and if for some reason I was really, really desperate, and decided to do it....I would have become a criminal...and deserving of being arrested....

What say You....?

Judges question ATF stings that lure suspects into fictitious stickups

Its just like bait cars or terrorist set ups.

They are usually done to criminal types who cops know are doing bad shit...but dont have enough probable cause to charge them yet. So they do a bait scenario.

Is it a bit shady? Yes. Does it remove violent criminals from our streets? Yes. Its a very fine line though.

If this is really done, I understand why. Sometimes its the only way for a person's true colors to finally be front and center.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

When violent robbers target a stash house they are sometimes wrong and wipe out families for nothing.

If the ATF can convince these criminals to rob a stash house anyone could convince them to rob a stash house.

Forum List

Back